Vividity!

myblogentries

Woah, congrats most of the 5A pupils!

"Deet deet deet.. dee dee dee..."
"CLAIRE! Stop that Akon Music la"
"Ok ok," - Claire
"Doo doo doo doo~~!" - Claire mumbling the tune in her mouth
"Oi..." - Me
-_- in Claire's face.
"LISTEN UP PRIMARY FIVES!" - Mrs Aimi
We are in the hall and it is recess time over.
Mrs Aimi had something important about our PSLE and a talk.
"PRIMARY FIVES... CAN YOU HEAR ME??" - Mrs Aimi
"No...." - shouted people at the back. What?!! Mrs Aimi shouted so loudly, my eardrums are going to burst!
*Saw : Mrs Aimi running so cute to the stage taking the microphone*
"Can you hear me now?" - Mrs Aimi
"Don't care about the distance, care about the hearing!" - Mrs Aimi
(Woah, no wonder she will say that, 0.6m far...)
"We are going to choose some of you to the Arts School talk."
"Can I have the Chinese Dancers?"
(Whole row of girls in my class stood up! Oh my, looked so empty...)
"Can I have the Tution Dancers?"
(Mudrikah and other girlls stood up. *I hate Mudrikah, so act*)
"Can I have the Art Club members?"
(Amelyn and some other girls stood up)
"Can I have the Drama pupils?"
(Darius, Xinyi stood up and oso Danna)
"Can I have the Choir Members?"
(Serene, Sita, and other girls stood up)
"Okay, you all here are going to go to the Maths Room with me,"




-END-

"Stand up, 5A."
(Standing up... I didn't even notice it..)
"Ok, who will go out of 'A' Class?"
- Si Qi
- Wendy
- Joselin
- Maha
- Zi Xuan
- Tan Xin
- Darius
- Yoga
- Brian
- William (OF COURSE)

OMG... How can I go out....
-_-
Oh, they count EL and Math...
Diaos...
EL *helped* me to go out of A class...
-_-

Who come in?

- Zhao Yuan Le
- Amelyn
- Shen Yi
- Jun Qi
- Kyaw Suar
- Kah Yan (ESTHER)


Ehh, how come argh?
SO many go out, SO few come in...
I thought must be full 40.

Then Mr Tan told all those that cannot go A class de pupils.

Duh ..
Mr Tan say :
" You all cannot come back to A class anymore BUT....




YOU ALL CAN GO OUT OF THE SCHOOL!!!!"


"What!?!" - Me shouting like hell. (NO WAY!)
" Oh, I mean next year after PSLE over must go out of school, and go good schools and choose schools la..." - Mr Tan
-_-
Wah, me and Zi XUan shocked like WHAT..!?!?!
-_-"""""""" DIAOS (x100)

Who got prizes/cerfiticates?

Prizes :
Wendy - Creative Writing 2007 Consolation (MEDAL : BRonze dunno why bronze...)
Wen Di - Kolam Design 2nd .
Kai Lin - Kolam Design 2nd .
Me - Cerfiticate of participation of Creative Writing 2007 and a Cerfiticate of Science Astrologist and Science Astrologist badge
Roselyn - English ICAS High Distinction .
Kelly - Kolam Design 1st

Hohohoho... Shake hands with Principal... HOHOHOHO!! (Laughing like lao ah ma LOL)

Heehee...
So, byebye. HAHA .
PS : Everyone snatched my Ultimate Book Of Sudoku, NO SNATCHING!!!