Vividity!

myblogentries

AHHH !

Uh ! - Kid
No ! - Kid
AHHH ! - Kid
Please listen to this story . - Teacher
Help? - Kid
AHHH ! - Kid
*got an apple in mouth to shut up*
Thank you . - Teacher
Once upon a time ...
There ...
STOP! - Kid
NO TIME FOR THIS ! - Kid
LET'S LISTEN TO ANN'S STORY ! - Kid
Urhs . Speaking .
Well .
I updated my blog and it's in total mess .
It shouldn't have that Teddy Icon there.
I think it will go away .
Heh .
I just watch Elf
It's bout a elf-human called Buddy that
was adopted by Elves .
He is actually a business man's son !
He acted like so childish he was or something .
He believed in Christmas
Since the season has arrived .
He has the Christmas Spirit !
Santa Claus's raft with reindeers is
about to FLY !
YAYYYYY !!
*WHOOOSH!*
(Sorry, I jumped parts)
It's okay . - Kid
Please continue . - Kid
*Teacher starring at the Kid*
Um...
Ok...
Well, it was a pretty nice show.
After that, he married a woman
And got a child .
All humans .
BUT ! They stayed in Elf's world !
WHOOPS !
^o^
(Yes, kid?)
I wanna go sleep . - Kid
And this story was boring . - Kid
Don't ever read it again . Kid
IT SUCKZ - Kid
Yeah, I know it does .
Hehe .
Got to go !
BYE!