Vividity!

myblogentries

Hope So

Shualalalas .

Three men shifted all the furniture in...

Oops ! They are Not furnitures .

Is machines ...

Printers...

Lazer printers....

Scanners.....

Computers....

WTH IS THAT!

Wardrobe?!?!?!

DUH !!??

Hey !

Now I can scan my class photo !!



(CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE!!!)

I've been waiting to show my nasty handwriting !

Recently added though . =_=ll

TA-DA ! ^o^



It's on Hello Kitty notepaper ...

Well, very girly ! It's copyrighted to me !

To me !

TO ME !!!!!

So no copying my class photo nor

handwriting .

I know it's very silly to copy people's

handwriting .

They'll check it out very soon .

AND DO NOT COPY MY TASTE PLEASE .

A bit of changes might be well. . nice .

Find all graphics yourself. . .

You can scan anything yourself right. . .

Isn't it . . . ? ?

Oh yeah, about that copying of me/Zenda's blog template .

Dhanya is forgiven .

And I hope I could change my layout ASAP .

=_=ll

Hope so.

Cos I like the combination of the colours .

Haiz .