Vividity!

myblogentries

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SI MIN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SI MIN!
Sorry, I forgot all about her birthday.
Well, I did not attend it but Happy 12 Birthday for you.
Wish our friendship goes well again larhs. =_=
More stuffs below...

So sorry I didn't update for 3 days.
It's about the silly computer problem.
Took me 3 days to scan the virus.
Yuck !
Now, I can say what I wanted to say.
I found out this news in MSN.com
Hello Kitty targets fashionable young males.
Oh my, this might be what you think.
"DRUMS ROLL~"
Nope. Maybe, you should see this !
Image: Hello Kitty gear
Isn't it amazing?
Male T-shirts having a girlish 'Hello Kitty' sign on them?
It's incredible !

Continuing the news on Hello Kitty strikes man
Not really STRIKE it.
It's just in male fashion polices apple in the eye...
Um, I cannot copy out the news so,
maybe try going this site. NO VIRUS.
^o^
Goodbye ! *ps; gdnite ;]