Vividity!

myblogentries

Two days of MP3

Orh...
Today I went to Hospital for check-up.
Not check-up for oldies.
Is meet the doctor.
-_-
I waited for three hours long and it's not my turn!
What the heck is this?!
So...
I went for lunch.
With my parents, and also, Michael Uncle. (YEAHYEAH, my father's collegue(Spellin?))
I ate my Tuna Bread just half way and "RINGGG!"
It's from the nurses in that Clinic.
-_-
I quickly swallowed the bread that is left and went quickly into that Clinic and thought it was our turn, but no.
WHAT THE HELL?!
Skip our turn!!!
This is so unfair!
"So, can I bend down and sit on the floor?"
"Yes, yes. Now can le. Only tight."
WHAT KIND OF ENGLISH IS THIS?!?!
Yarh, he's damn correct.
I can bend down and sit on the floor. -_-ll
Then my parents and him talk talk talk talk!
Then we go back to the foodshop.
Michael Uncle will guard our food.
HEE.
Yarh, before we are leaving to go to the clinic, we asked him to guard.
LOLx
Then we eat eat eat and go home.
IT WAS RAINING !!
=_=
shualala.
Michael Uncle say I own him 2 days of my MP3.
LOL, he's joking.
=_=ll
The the car came and I went in....
Shualala.
In a short while, I got home. SHUALALA!~!~!
then i blog. NOPE! I ACTUALLY BATH FIRST AND ATE MI FEN.
okok. then blog. NOW