Vividity!

myblogentries

PIZZA DEMON



Harlows all .
I am @ Wei Li Jiejie house using her hubby computer, but I used her account.
So ...
In her bedroom..
=_=ll sho smelly .
NVMM ! gorrt computer to plae ok ok le larhhx .
Hmph !
Kekeke ...
OMG !
The Pizza Man had arrived !
CANADIAN PIZZA !! ~~
No larh, it's Pizza Hut.
I cannot eat Christmas Set so... I ate Vegetarian Lover SET .
I ate 2 and a half pieces, im bloated .
i drank ... coke ...
*BURP!*
Sowrrie .
The french fries are a stars !
COOOL.
yeah yeah ...
I CANNOT EAT CHICKEN !!
ARGHH !
MAMA AND GRANNY KEEP EATING THEM INFRONT OF MEEE !
*saliva*
*CLOSE BOX*
Scold : " OIII !!! STOP EATING INFRONT OF ME !! U NOE I CNOT EAT HORR !"
-psps ; in chinese . ^^;;
"You know what, Kaykay."
(Kaykay = Qiqi . ME ME ME !)
"You're like a pizza demon. Coming out from Pizza Hell and eating pizzas EH !"
"Mama and Popo only eat 1 piece they full liaos, you still eat other things eh!"
You know who said that..
WEI LI JIEJIE .
David korkor coming back. (HER HUBBY)
duhh . ive gotten the smell of fried things on my fingers.
TOOT!
it's on the keypad !
DUHH !
cos laptop..
DIE ARH!
no...
THE PIZZA MEAL COSTED $65 !!
WTH IS THIS !
Free Gifts : Waterbottle and a ... (PUT THE CUP ON THAT THING THINGIE)
SHUAAAlala .
U NOE , I HOPE I SHOW U WHAT I ATE.
but no camera
DUH !
her house needs ... partition...
meaning a room become two rooms bcos of a fake wall between them.
SO .. bing bing bang bang boom boom !

KNOCK KNOCK HERE .
knock knock there.
knock and knick everywhere

duhh .
GOTTA GO!!
DAVID KORKOR HOME LE!!