Vividity!

myblogentries

Crappy Conversation

THIS IS THE MOST CRAPPY CONVERSATION . (FRENSHIP)
Jenny Is Best = Su jun
Ann = ME
(SUJUN USES PAWBREAKERS. WTH. CAPS N NO CAPS. WLAO. PAWBREAKERS!)

Jenny is best says: (IN EMAIL then i call her)
HeLLo LoNGTImE No see you !!!
I have sometHING to teLL you .
THE tHING is that do you frieND Dhanya .
If you do see beLoW .
Si Qi pLease do Not frieNd Dhanya, Ying, Felicia.
THEy are taking rudely @ our bacKs.
tHEy have secerts of us at our bACKS .
So What are you Go to do.
ARE YOU GOING TO FRIEND THEm /NOT?
BBBBBBBBB
(IN CALL)
Ann says:
O_O me in B class next year. Me normal friends with them larhs.
And don't be childish larhs. Anyone can be friends de
In childhood, we need a lot of friends
So.. just befriend with them normally can le. Like what I did to you, NORMAL FRIEND. btw, my best friend wendy ish oso in 6B.. hmph
Dhanya and Yingyin and Felicia are close friends. Might be. Don't know. I hope DHanya never break the secret
Yingyin.. she quite goody goody larh. P4 I got fed up of her le
Felicia .. Hm.. See Results Friend barhs
YOU OSO. CHANGE UR ATTITUDE OK (THIS IS TO SUJUN.)
Dhanya is proud. I KNOW. SHE IS. She is selfish too. Funny in a way. She is crappy. LAME. See results friend... HMPH ~ ! Still a normal friend to me .
And don't blame them speaking bad things about ME OR YOU. Dhanya... Hmph. CRAPPY ! Dhanya will speak about you. Not me. CONFIRM. CONfirm de, REAALLY.
u in camp. dhanya in camp. me not in camp. why speak about me? qi guai. you must think what. if she toking about you, she'll ignore you. did she ignore you? if yes, she is talking bad about you. if no, she is talking about someone else/ something else. does she work with you? does she...? no/yes TELL ME

Jenny is best says :
No. What the hell larhs. Why keep talking. Never stop talking lyk madd. Fcking Dhanya, in camp scold me attitude queenie.

Ann says :
Diaos . Might be it's you fault. You are really attitude queenie . o_O

(LET'S CHG TO NORMAL CONVER)
SJ = (SUJUN)
A = ME

SJ : WHAT!?! WHAT ABOUT YOU?
A : Me? Orh. Attitude can change de, nevermind de larh SJ. Should change your attitude hor.
SJ : Oh ok. CHANGE URS TOO!
A : Don't throw tantrums on phone. I HATE IT.
(BANG BAANGGG !!! on sj place)
A : EH! WHT U DOING!
SJ : THROWING TANTRUMS SUCKER !
(BANG!)
(toooooo.....)
diaos.
line cut off?!