Vividity!

myblogentries

Twilight Zone

Woah .

I found a very very interesting "blog" in Blogger...

Well, it's on Blogs of Note .

It's blogged about Local Girls Life By Pictures

Well, quite of, comical scanning.

It's written by girl.

Made by girl.

Would she mind if I review her blog...?

Or being inspirated by her.

She's a a good artist, true .

I really wanna be like her.

Well, more exactly..

She got her own domain ..

That's so damn good.

Maybe she's adult.

Kiddos can't buy their own domain.

Can they?

(Only with parents' support.)

YEH !

I wish I got my own domain :

http://www.teddy-doll.com/

DON'T CLICK ON IT !

It's not available yet !

I'm going to buy it when I grow up !

Don't care !

^o^

My crappiness is quite "toot" alright .

It drives you nutso .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
DARN ! You know I always have been changing my style.
Blue to Pink to Green to Blackies to Greys
Im on greys now.
Amelyn seems to like it too much.
and you know what...
I WAS A ARTIST BEFORE THIS LIFE
Could it?
Reincarnation MAYBE
Cause I dreamt of strangers.
[STRANGERS]
Doesn't this word make any sense (COMMON) to you?
STRANGERs, who?
WHOEVER, i don't know.
I dreamt about me in secondary school.
And in primary school. Where ghosts are filled with.
The tomb in my dream, looks so real
There's whispers and echoes .
I got that dream since Primary 3.
Can't believe it goes again.
Maybe it's too stress.
Maybe I really was reincarnated.
How do I know?
It was just a guess. =_=
Well.
I couldn't understand.
Things just didn't get right in my dream.
I've got embaressed in my dream.
The background is in Secondary School.
Secondary !
Imagine, what actually will happen.
I really don't like my dreams.
I dreamt of SOMEONE ,
kissed me.
It's in a secondary school.
IDK !!!
It's just goes into my mind.
I can feel someone/something touching my lips!
IDONTKNOW !!!
It's just so creepy when I was alone..
This is un-believable.
Even water falls onto my skin.
Maybe it's not !
It's tears !
Tears from who?
IDK !
Last time they showed a show called, Twilight Zone.
About this ghosties thingies.
Hmph !
Goosebumps around me when I am typing. =_=
Ok, got to go.
This is a long long long post.
Hope you like it !