Vividity!

myblogentries

101 POST!


I'm selling Friendship Bands.
Because I don't want them already.

I made three, I only want one.
I made one that comes with Green, Purple and Light Pink.
Then a Red, Hot Pink and Purple one.
Another is Orange, Green and Red.
I wanna sell the Orange, Green and Red one.
For eighty cents. xD
Hey, it took time to actually make something so long, ok?
If wanna buy, tag me and I'll give you in school.
The Red, Hot Pink and Purple...
I'll give it to someone.
Someone that is very close to me.
Uhmp, I ever said that I was going to show you my pretty large monitor.
Here's the picuture!
19 inches. Blehs

Don't look at my pencilcase, alright.
Or either the webcam.
Argh! This is so frustrating!
Dad keep scolding me like Mum nagging.
=_=
OH!
I went to this website called : Chat With Alice
My conversation with her.
(A SHORT ONE)
Yikes.
Look :


Human: Wanna go my blog?
ALICE: Sure, just download me to your notebook or PDA and take me along.
Human: How do I download you?
ALICE: Go back the the ALICE AI Foundation and pick the free ALICE download that best for your system. and create your own chat robot!

Maybe you should check out the document DON'T READ ME too.
Human: Wow.
ALICE: I'm glad your impressed, unknown person.
Human: Thanks Alice!
ALICE: Don't mention it.
I am going to ALICE Download.
DONE!
You may wanna chat with her on...
Er, creating a website for her.
Hmphs...
I watched Pan's Labyrinth in the evening.
It's a Non-Scientific, Fantasy and Horror Movie.
It taught me to survive in the real world.
And adults to believe in fairytales, to be able to know THAT.
Well,
Innocence Has A Power Evil Cannot Imagine
Yes, and it is.
It is in Spanish and subtitled, English.
A girl that is fascinated with fairytales is sent
along with her pregnant mother to live with her new stepfather, a ruthless
captain of the Spanish army. During the night, she meets a fairy who takes her
to an old faun in the center of the labyrinth. He tells her she's a princess,
but must prove her royalty by surviving three gruesome tasks. If she fails, she
will never prove herself to be the true princess and will never see her real
father, the kind, again.


Your palm reveals the following...

Your head line tells us that you have good concentration skills. Your Heart Line shows a vivacious enthusiastic personality, the branches also represent relationships those pointing towards the fingers wondrous experiences, those pointing downwards towards the wrist heavier darker relationships. Your Life Line proclaims that you have suffered an illness followed by a speedy recovery.

Your Fate Line informs us that you are destined to be Successful, Talented, Popular, Famous - great little branch line to have! (remember me!) Your Affection Line is saying that this is where a separation occurred.

Your Children Lines are indicators of those younger souls around you, children come into your life in many different ways - they are all gifts, some are created for you and some you create on your own. Your children lines indicate girls, each line representing each female child. Your Sun Line signifies that other areas of the hand come into play more prominently perhaps a more defined line of fate.

YourYour Hand Type has you associated with well balanced, mischievous, clever and quick witted. Great communicators, although relying on the head more than the heart they sometimes come across a little bit of a trickster! Furthermore, people with crooked little fingers are believed to possess psychic abilities.

Your Marks signify the following; obstacles, some turmoil or setback, interuption in your journey, time to reflect and grow, strengthening, highlighting and adding emphasis, a watch this space type of message!, confusion, indecision, weakness.

I g2g bye