Vividity!

myblogentries

ANNOUNCEMENTS

AHhhH!!~~
Sorreh.
AN ANNOUCEMENT AGAIN!
Number One.
I won't be posting my "daily" life on Sat and Sun
Only if it is a interesting day.
Number Two.
I wanna ask all 6B Pupils their link to their blogs.
So, please tag in my tagboard. TYs.
Number Three.
I'll be opening a Manga Site soon.
It will be about my Japanese Characters.
Like I told you before, Kikirara Yamato.
Number Four
IM FIRST IN GOOGLE!
All right, you dont know what Im talkng about rite...


Eers.
Nothing special, just to update.
Bytheway, Miss Mas forgot to check my School Blog. x]
Hmphs..
WHAT ELSE..
Arh ha!
Check out my SCHOOL blog.
I think it's a 'ew'
I think so. Cause bones are food.
x]
GOGOGO!
Save it into your Favourites!
I'll save yours too!
Blehx.
=]
Im forcing people to tag though.
COS NO ONE WILL AUTOMATICALLY COME HERE AND TAG!
Unfair. =x
Bytheway, read Dhanya's post.
BLAH. I don't think I said those words.
Hahas. I said Poker = Someone who don't smile.
=_=
Dhanya wrote I SAID "Poker is joker in Batman"
Okay.
Dhanya EVER TELL me that most of the brownies dunno who is
"ANGELINA JOLIE" and "BRAD PITT"
Cause they only watch Chn8 or ChnU.
Never catch shows on Chn5?
I think so. I remember quite unclearly.
=]
Bytheway, Angelina and Brad act in Mrs. and Mr. Smith.
Blehs. A not long Movie in Chn5.
Lalaalaaass.
BYEBYE