Vividity!

myblogentries

CCA RECRUITMENT DAY

By the way, this is my hundredth post.
NOTES TO SOME IDIOTIC SPAMMER.
I.P Address :
218.186.10.11
Hey you, you that I.P 218.186.10.11
If you hate me, TELL ME IN
SCHOOL
.
Don't make yourself a scarycat.
Say you're a HER
Wth is that?
You're a scarycat, I.P Address
218.186.10.11
I won't get mad at you just because of that
SPAM.
What the hell. THIS IS SWEET TALK, YOU
DORK.
Don't think I cannot find your I.P.
Or even ensure you're banned.
I.P 218.186.10.11, YOU'RE
DEAD.
=]
And by the way, I DID NOT ACT CUTE YOU
SUCKER.
I JUST LIKE CUTE STUFF, IT'S A GIRLS LIKE
STUFF.
ACTING CUTE IS = CHERYL
KOK.
NOT ME, HER ATTITUDE THEN
IS!
WTH, YOU SPAMMER!
=]
I WONT GET MAD, IM
=]
SO, NO USE BY COMMENTING IDIOTIC MESSAGES
ON MY SCHOOL BLOG.
CAUSE IT'S ONLY FOR DUMB
PEOPLE.
AND PEOPLE WHO THINKS I ACT CUTE ARE
HELLERS.
COS THEY STINK.
AND THOSE THAT THINK IM CUTE, THEY ARE
STUBBORN.
CAUSE IM CUTE WHEN IM YOUNG, NOT
NOW.
IM A SERIOUS PATHETIC GIRL
NOW.
BY THE WAY, MY PATHETIC IS NOT AS
PATHETIC AS YOURS, SPAMMER.

Well, today is CCA Recruitment Day larhs.
Dhanya didn't bring her uniform for Brownies though.
Humphs!
Erh, in the morning....
Gladys : Go for dentist!!!
Me : What!?! Now?!?!
(Looking at the time, it's chinese lesson.)
Me : =_= Cheryl, help me bring bag to class later, PLEASE.
Cheryl : Okay larhs
(Raise up my hand)
Mdm Ma : Yes?
Me : I need to go for dentist.
Mdm Ma : Sure.
(Ran down, bytheway, Ho Jun keep staring at me when I walk past his class)
Me knocking on the door, and went in.
Dentist : Sit down
I went to the row of seats there and sat there for about 16 minutes
for the dentist to prepare herself. WTH!
Then Maha came in.
She waved at me, though.
Dentist say that my teeth is perfectly dentally fit.
So, no need clean or wash it.
Blehs.
Then I went up, looking at my watch.
Saw Mrs Ang by the way.
Asked her what time go back to class.
Then she say 11.30.
I went up and saw Cheryl, she was carrying my bag.
LOLz
She told me that she helped me to write Homework on
NoteBook.
Duhz.
Well, hahaha...
I missed all the lessons though.
The time when it's CCA Recruitment time...
Brownies are actually in the canteen.
The Art Club is just beside us.
I went there and check whether my artwork is there.
IT IS!
I'm the winner, by the way.
xD
The brownies shouted lorhs.
Look :
FUSION DANCE : OUI, COPYCAT!
BROWNIES : JOIN BROWNIES! GIRLS ONLY!
FUSION DANCE : FUSION DANCE!!
and it goes on....
By the way, that time I cried. =_=
Su Jun hit my back!
WTH!
She already knows that it is operated.
WAKAO lehs.
She is darning bitchy larhs.
Then I go sick bay with ShiYing.
She was like, "WHAT! OMFG, U!!"
Dhanya was like, "SU JUN! YOU SO DAMN TOOT!"
When I cried larhs.
Eeyers.
So painful.
=_=
Not that I wanted to cry.
Tears just came out, =_=
SO DAMN PAINFUL!
LIKE = I WANNA KILL SU JUN!!! *GRR*
I don't care anyone who sees me, cause they
didn't know why I cried.
THERE MUST BE A MEANING!
OR ELSE WHY CRY?
=_=
Then came out, everyone asked me whether I am OK.
Haiyoz.
Then Su Jun(BITCH) keep shouting : GIRLS ONLY
Dhanya and Sofea(B.R.A.T.Z) keep shouting : JOIN BROWNIES!
Shualalala. I didn't shout or whatever.
I just keep quiet.
Only talk when needed to.
Cause only waste your saliva when you talk nonsense..
Then 6B came down.
Kim and Napat and SJQ and Ho Jun came to our booth.
Dhanya shout : GIRLS ONLY !!
Ho Jun : I wanna join!!!
Dhanya : GIRLS ONLY!! (x2 louder)
Ho Jun walked away. Dots.
Vanessa Eng wanna join.
But Mrs Ang doesn't want new P6s
Vanessa tell me : "Eeyer, unfair. Mrs Ang don't want P6s!"
Me : Yarlahs. Ms Mas also encourage, a NO.
Oh yeah, right.
Then we stay until 1pm...
Cannot go back class right..?
So stay there lorhs...
School over then Vanessa tell me the homework.
Then I go to Bus Stand and told Uncle I won't be taking sch bus.
Parinya : Siqi! I've got your homework.
Me : Huh?
Darius : Look! Parinya so nice to you, give you h/w.
Me : WTh, no.
Parinya : Need to do this and Science and Vocab!
Me : Okays.
(Then I walked away.)
Ying Yin need to go dentist.
So me and Shiying follow.
That Dentist again...
=_=
She let one of us to sit on her seat and do homework on desk.
LOLz
Didn't know she so kind, though.
Yingyin was asking me some questions then...
"DENNIS!" - Jun Qi
The dentist looked at him.
He go out. Lolx
DUH.
Then Brownies that time...
Aiyah, same games lorhs.
Nothing special.
Made some Fuzzy Wuzzies and Friendship Bands.
I made 1 Fuzz and 3 Frenzship.
Aiya, it is so boring lorhs..
=_=
Toe Weaving very boring.
Keep doing same movements.
LIKE SPAMMING.
Dork, it's boring now onwards in BROWNIES.
Nothing to do what...
Duh
What a joker, Mrs Ang told us to sell FuzzyWuzzy and Frenzship
in Thinking Day.
LOLx
Brownies Thinking Day..?
I don't think I wanna join Brownies anymore.
Only Girl Guides.
Haiyas.
Hope can be promoted to Sec 1 to XIN MIN!!~
Cause it rocks.
Or Darmen High or Anderson.
THEY ROZXX!~~
I wanna be with Yan Ting btw, lolz.
DARIUS BLOG SO SIMPLE!!
The pictures on his post ARE MINE.
dots.
got to go!~
bb