Vividity!

myblogentries

Changed Template


Lols. I've changed my blogskin again!
It is made by ME!
I won't accept any skin requests by the way.
Teddy Doll Version 5 Insane Photo Blog !
xD
Some might see this title, some might not.
By the way, most importantly, I would need to talk about school.

W-well, what happened is, "GAH!"
Someone hit on my shoulder.
Who was it?
I turned my head and look.
Two boys staring at me.
"What you look at? Not me," said one, called SJQ.
"Is him!" said the other, called Benthon.
"No!" protested SJQ
"Yes!" argued Benthon.
"No!" - SJQ
"Yes!" - Benthon
"Yes!" - SJQ
"Oops." This word shocked SJQ. =_=
And brought victory to Benthon.
"Oh, I guess you're the one." - Me
"Whatever -" - SJQ
"Xiao Qiqi." - he continued and his face showed cheekiness.
What the hell, I hate that nickname.
"Ahahaha!" said Gladys, pointing to the keyboard.
"What's this?" said Gladys, pressing the music key.



*Btw, before this, Gladys got punished by Miss Mas because of SMSing under
the table while Miss Mas is teaching. So her handphone is confiscated.(sp?) For
3 days, and needed to tell her parents about it herself.*


So, she pressed the wrong key and the music teacher passed by and...
"HEY! This is not correct! Siqi, I mean Ann, teach Gladys." - Mrs Goh, Music Teacher.
We are learning Prodigy Keys?
Piano de.
Not sure for the spelling or neither the pronoucation.
I pratised the Beethoven 7 thingie.
From Lesson 1 - 5.

LOLz.
Today I also was going to pass my Artwork to Miss teh but I forget to bring it down to Computer Lab so...
After Music Lesson in Computer Lab, I asked the teacher whether I can go back class to take it because other pupils are going for recess. =_=
So I ran to 6B...
I took the Artpieces...
Ran out halfway, remember that there was a form to it..
*Darn, I forget!*
Ran back, whole body perspiring.
=_=

Then ran to Teachers Office.
Asked Miss Mas where is Miss Teh place.
Saw it, and said :
"Miss Teh," - Me
"?" - Miss Teh
"I'm submitting this for the art competition."
"Oh, okay." - Miss Teh
"Everything is inside right?" - Miss Teh
"Yups." - Me
"Okay... You can go now." - Miss Teh
*Ran to Canteen.*
Eat and saw SJQ.
He shouted, "Xiao Qiqi!!"
+_+ Darn him
"Stop calling me that!" - Me
"Aw, no. I'll still call." - SJQ, blinking one eye.
He sucks.
Tried to flirt me.
WAKAO LARH
Sucker...
SUCKER!
Flirt = Bang Head
=_=
Then go eat...
Blahblahblah.
BEFORE GOING HOME!!!
=_=
Miss Mas : School Bus can go.
*ME, sch busser
Packed things, done.
Go out
*On the first floor*
Think : BOOSHIT! MATHS WB!!!
*Ran to 6B take it.*
Saw everyone coming down.
Mei Yu shouted, "Si Qi!"
Ignored her
"Xiao Qiqi!" - SJQ and Yogi
Wth.
=_=
Then ran ran ran, 6B le..
Take and rushed down to first floor to take sch bus
=_=
Today really problemed larhs.
=_=
Always diao diao diao deh.
So diao-ing today
I HAVE NO SOUL LEFT ARHHS~!
nvm, byebye