Vividity!

myblogentries

EHS

EHS...
I am so introducing my Blogshop today!
URL:
Please go.
Skin not made by me.
Only one post.
About selling Friendship Bands.
Type in Enquires if want.
Or tell me in school. =]
What happened in school?
Not much.
SJQ : Si Qi, you malaysian?
Me : Har?
SJQ : (second time) SQ, You MALAY-sian?
Me : I don't know. (shrugs)
SJQ : (hehe) You liar.
Me : WTH, I didn't even say yes or no, sucker!
SJQ : CB!
Me : You CB!
SJQ : Teacher! Someone use bad word!
Me : You first!
SJQ : (look at me glaring)
Me : Hmph!
Gladys : Aiyah, he is so damn toot dehs.
Atiqah : My daddy very V.I.P dehs, =]
(VIP = Very idiotic person)
Joselin : Anahanah, atiqah, gimme your blog.
=_=
Not funny derhs.
If you wanna know how the private car looked like :
Photobucket
Anna Peh
Photobucket
Me
Photobucket
TV
Photobucket
TV !
Photobucket
Uncle
Photos took in school :
Photobucket
Min Wah
Photobucket
Buses
Photobucket
Anna, Ming Wei, Min Wah
Photobucket
Talk talk
Photobucket
Going to go home
I HAVE A VIDEO!