Vividity!

myblogentries

ENGLISH ENRICHMENT CLASS

What's wrong?
I will tell you what's wrong!
The buses are not taking CCA/Supplementry Class time slots!
This is so damn unfair.
It's a damn, you know, I need to take a cab back.
Conversation between me and Bus Uncle :
(by the way, vanessa eng was with me.)
Me : Uncle, today I'll go back @ 3.00pm
Uncle : Uncle not taking time slots for that
Uncle : You go to that auntie, she knows.
*Took Vanessa hand and ask her to come*
*RUN ARH!!*
Me : Aunty, you got the boss h/p?
Auntie : Yes, why?
Me : I have remedial today blahblah, I mean supplementry so...
Auntie : Oh, next week then start, not this week, girl.
(she cut my sentence)
Me : Boo shit....
Vanessa : Let's go!!
Me : Vanessa, you got phone card?
Vanessa : Yeh.
Me : Lend me can?
Vanessa : Okay lorhs.
*walked to canteen*
Me : Vanessa lend me phonecard!!!
Vanessa : Later larhs!
Me : EMERGENCY LEH!! aiyah, nvm larhs
*Went to Shiying place and ask her*
Me : Shiying, you got phonecard?
Shiying nodded her head
Me : Lend me! Tomorrow I give you back money.
Shiying : Nevermind, =_=
Me : You say no de hor.
Shiying : Just ten cents, nvm de
Me : Ok
*Run up to hall*
Me : Are you coming?
Shiying : Later.
So...
Went to hall...
waited...
A teacher came...
She called Miss Deepa...
(Deepavali, I thought)
Well, innocent looking of her though.
Not strict.
Not fierce, but the angry mood is strong
By the way, my good friends went to this classes :
6A - Xinyi
6E - Gladys
6F - Shan Shan
Before that english course...
In the morning....
It's morning run day so,
I went down WITHOUT my bag.
By the way, this conversation heats up my nerves.
SJQ : Eh eh eh, that my place, move away
Atiqa : Si Qi, don't listen to him.
SJQ : Oi
Atiqa : Here got write your name meh?
SJQ : ...
*Napat and Ho Jun and Jia Ming are standing beside him*
SJQ : Eh, Jia Ming, sit there.
*WHAT?! The seat beside me?!?*
Jia Ming do what he says.
What a servant.
SJQ : Napat, you too.
*What the... Two boys beside me?*
SJQ : Ho Jun... Hehehe, sit on Napat lap.
*What!? Ho Jun, YOU TOO HEAVY LARHS*
Shang Hui : Eh eh eh, Si Qi, don't squeeze. Nvm de, boys only.
Me : =_= Ok lorhs
*Move out a bit*
Shang Hui : What you reading?
Me : Me? Oh, Vanessa's book.
Shang Hui : Oh...
Saphina came to disturb.
Saphina : Heyyyy!
SJQ looked at her.
Saphina : Tonight you online?
Me and Shang Hui : Yarh.
*Together*
Saphina : I talking to Shang Hui larh... =_=
Me : Orh.
Me : You got MSN!?!
SJQ : Xiao Qiqi!
SJQ : Yo Ai Ni!
*Wtf he talking...*
By the way, that time Vanessa wasn't here yet.
SJQ hugging Jia Ming
SJQ : Eh eh eh, she jealous.
Me : Wth, crazy...
Maha came though.
She asked : Si Qi, where's your bag?
I point to hall
Maha : Ok.
Then she go up, put her bag.
By the way, I was going to say :
"NO need!!!"
Maha came down later.
*Mr Fadzial : 6A and 6B it's your turn!*
I didn't hear it correct.
LOLz
Maha asked me to stand than all those matters..
DUH!