Vividity!

myblogentries

IN THE BUS, AGAIN

Ergh, no time to take photos so...
The story again.
Sean = S
Me = A
Brandon = Bran
Eileen (Pang) = Leen
S : Si Qi, you play rurnescape?
A : Uh, quitted.
S : You got any homework?
A : Yeh, I have hols of them. English and Maths and Science and Chinese. All the subjects. I think ms Mas is terribly strict, though. (blahblahblah, me talkative u noe?)
S : Oh...
(he looked quite confused le)
Bran : WTH! LEEN!!
Leen : HAHA! Reach for it!
(Eileen was holding Brandon's Journal)
Bran : Gimme back!
Leen pitied him. =_=
Gave him back.
Bran : Thank YOU! (Pulled her ear)
Leen gone mad, kick his kukubird
x]
A : Eh, VC go Girls' Home?
S : Idk, she no hope le larh, gangster.
(psps, vc, if u reading, no offence)
A : oh.. Mrs Pang also want her to go.
S : You know what?
A : What?
S : You become more talkative.
S : Last year you not liddat de.
S : I ask you homework,
S : You'll say, "Why should I tell you?"
S : Now, you tell me lots of things.
S : How come arh?
A : Once Mrs Aimi said me before, so I just change lorh
S : Wah.. so fast chg? I mean easily.
A : Heh.
Leen : Eh, Sean, you like Fahrenheit?
S : No, so stupid songs.
Bran came foward and Sean punch his kukubird again
=.=
Leen : See this
(Showed me Xiao Zhu in Bugis de video)
Me : Oh, him, so boring derhs.
Me : I like Apologise by Timberland.
S : Why lerhs?
Me : Top 10 Digital Music.
S : oh.
(My turn to go home)
S : BYEBYE, SQ~
Leen : Byee~~~
Me : Orhh. =_=
(LOL, suddenly chg A to Me)
Oh thatsit.
Nothing special.
Only for Bran, Sean kicked his kok. =_=
AIYOOOOOO.
Aira and him played monkey bar togetha thou..
x[
So, blah.. BYE~