Vividity!

myblogentries

IN THE BUS

Er, yeppies.
Uhm.
IN THE BUS, something interesting happened.
Well,
Brandon and I keep fighting.'
Brandon. =_=
"HAI YA!" - me
Bran : duh.
bran : ouch!
me : l0l
me : hithithit u to deathh~~
bran : OUCHHH! my KOK!
me : HAAHHA!
sydney : diaos. LET ME!
*i give him the rolled up paper*
sydney : BANG!
x]
bran : no more ! no more! scared me
(what a scarycat)
then Candy (not shiqi frn)
actually come to me when im taking photo of brandon playing spiderman.
=]
i took her too!
she wanna poke my eyes though.
=_=
will upload images l8r.
shualala
HEYYY!!
-eeeee-
Candy : OI!
Zi wei : eh, AHHH!
(i was showing my cam to her.)
ZW : oi, i h8 taking photo
darius : LOL u got permission?
me : yeh
sydney : wa wa wa
bran : what wa?
bran : u hit me!
me : hahaa. x]
zw : huo gai. huo gai huo gai eh!
candy : DUN TALK LE!
i went to candy seat.
=_=
she was crying.
me whisper : eh, syd, she got phobia?
syd : got phobia of this meh?
me : i think so.
darius : shhh!
bran : i go infront. =]
zw : i'll try to console her.
candy : *keep sobbing* DUNWAN! I H8 NOISES!
zw : why?
darius : yeh, why?
sydney : ahhem, a phobia. =x
me : hey! i said that!
after a few minutess...
ZW Left Candy Right.
They two playing games =_=
ZW was like uh, it sux
SOME VIDEOS