Vividity!

myblogentries

JUEYING CRIED

Today is a long day.
(SRY FOR NO PIC)
Morning....
Nth happen
AFTERNOON!!!
THATS THE TIME!!
Science Enrichment.
Teacher : Mr Jonathan !
OMG! SINGAPORE IDOL!
Your head.
Teacher is Mr Jonathan NG
My class keep toking toking non stop.
SJQ keep calling me Qiqi/ Ah Qi/ Xiao Qiqi/ Baobei Qiqi
Ok, then the main point.
KAI DI PULLED MY HAIR TWO TIMES.
=_=
KIM, omg, boooooshit, he just keep toking in Korean about my bad stuff
Gladys joined my group okayz.
Dhanya was in MY CLASS.
AHHHHH! - I went like mad woman.
DANNA OSO!
GAH
bytheway, dhanya tok to me, i tot she hATES me
=_=
Oh yah, SJQ and Jia Ming keep calling Zi Xuan names and Vanessa too.
SJQ sit on MY SEAT
wthwth!
He make until my whole table WET
Because of that Elodea Experiment!
=_=
Atiqa and Gladys keep making ELODEA SOUP
xD
Stuff all the elodea, SMASH!
Ok, done. - Atiqa.
You want some? - ATiqa, asking SJQ
Gladys played with the water like it's a fountain.
WOOOOSH! THIS ROX!! - Gladys
Water spilled on my hairr.
=_=
I pinched her. LOL
Afterthat, AHHHH!
MISS LIM!
=_=
WHATTTT THEEE
she asked us to write what should we do better.
im dead.
not rili.
i didnt talk.
xD
so, miss lim let me off.
WOOO~
sjq got scolding.
AIYAAAAAA
then i saw Amelyn and Jue Ying together.
Jue Ying was crying.
Ahh.
I tried to tickle her, nothing happen
=_=
CONVERSATION!
Am = Amelyn
N = Me
N : WHAT HAPPEN?
Am : Something
N : What is that something?
Am : SOMETHING!
N : What larh?
Am whispered to my ear : JY broke the glass.
=_=
Ok, tried to console JY larhs.
This funny thing is that Amelyn talked about Zach Bell.
The Zach Bell Toy, the pocky box. LOL
It made JY laugh.
x]
Jeanie from Thailand say it's called...
T-The-The-Tha.. IDUNKNOW LARHS! - Jeanie
Then afterthat...
Going home that time larhs
I sit in PRIVATE car.
School bus driver's CAR!
not sch bus, but a CAR
x]
GOT TV DE!
I was sitting behind.
SIT BESIDE SYDNEY!
Anna was there.
Min Wah was there.
I am there.
Ming Wei was there.
Sydney too.
Ming Wei got out of the car...
MY TURN TO SIT INFRONT!
=]
Sydney was so furious.
Cos he wanted to sit there de
=]
Shualalas.
MY TURN TO GO HOME.
so blahblah thats it.
byebye