Vividity!

myblogentries

MISS MAS GAVE US A PRESENT

Um...
*crunch crunch*
Sry, eating Miss Mas gift now.
Read more to know...
*crunch crunch*
Sorry again. =_=
I WONT BE PUTTING PICTURES
Cos no time.
Ok...
Art Lesson that time SJQ started this conv. with me
SJQ = SongJianQiao
N = Me
SJQ : Qiqi.
N : STOP!
SJQ : Can you forgive me?
N : No.
SJQ : Why??
N : *silent*
SJQ : Eh, dont liddat, dun talk de
N : DUNNO WHAT TO SAY LARH!
SJQ : Why larh?
N : You keep calling me that stupid name
SJQ : Xiao Qiqi?
N : *nod head*
SJQ : LOL
N : WHAT, DORK?
SJQ : nothing. then I call you Ah QI?
Jiaming (infront me) : *laugh* LOL, me Ah Ming. x]
N : No.
SJQ : Qiqi?
N : NO!
SJQ : Si Qi?
N : yes, quite.
SJQ : ok.
SJQ : So you forgived me?
N : No.
SJQ : Wlao, then what?
N : *silent*
SJQ : Ok, nvm! I won't bother you anymore~!
N : I hate you TOO!
SJQ : ME TOO, UGLY FACE!
N : IDIOT!
=_=
It goes liddat lorhs
Then after Art...
OMG!
Enrichment that time was real funny
Darius say : Pi Pi Po Po
Teacher : What Pi Pi Pa Pa?
(cos tcher ang mo, cnot say clear)
Darius : PIPIPOPO, not pipipapa.
Teacher : What?
Darius : Aiyo, teacher ang mo lang, nvr heard of this in dictionary
(EVERYONE LAUGH)
Me : He's crazy, Miss Deepa.
Darius : Shut your big fat mouth, SQ!
Me : You lehs?
Teacher : Watch your language, Day-rius
Brian : Teacher, is Darius not DAY then rius
Teacher : Ok Ok.
(MS MAS COME IN)
Kryshan : SQ, how to do?
Me : Eh... idk.
Kryshan : You know what?
Me : WHat?
Kryshan : Darius looked crappier and suckier and fuckier and monkeyier and stupidier and bigmouthier and foooooooooodier than a girl.
Me : (LAUGH) What's Foooooooooooodier?
Kryshan : idk. maybe it's a girl name.
Me : LOL, no way
Kryshan : Yes way.
(MS MAS WALKED INFRONT I TOOK ZAC T/B)
me think (omg, she checking textbks?!)
=_==
Ok, she took my Maths Textbook away.
Tomorrow she will talk to my mom.
DARN ME, I FORGET!
=_=
Then needa stay back for decos.
Miss Mas gave us a "TIDBIT"
=_=
yeah yeah, present/reward
Super Ring. (ithinkso)
OMG!
Got a gift from Yan Bing Jiejie
She gave me a T-shirt
Uhm, will upload pic l8r
G2g buebue