Vividity!

myblogentries

MY NIECE, CELEST AKA ANGEL


My niece. She cute?
So big pupils worh. Very cute.
She has sharp lips.
Maybe when she grow up become lawyer, because she can talk veri well.
hmph. grab this photo from her mummy! My cousin lor, Wei Li Jiejie
Go her bloggi! Extremely simple but, so cute larhs. filled with photos.
http://celestakaangel.blogspot.com/
Look!
I drawn her cartoon face

Well, her AKA name is Angel.
I can call her Angel =]
Aiyah, she so cute!
=]
Hmph.
*Blink!* LOLs
Her first eye opened.
=]
Second haven't.
So cute!
=O
I wonder how I looked. Dorts.
=P
I looked pretty much with no HAIR.
But now I have lots.
Diaos.
Mrs Pang ever said this before :
"If you born without hair, die without hair. If you born with hair, die with hair."
AHHHHHH!
ME NO HAIR WHEN DIE!
HELP!
Nevermind.. =_=
Just a idea.
LOLx
Not real.
Shualalalas.
In school...
Nothing much happened.
=_=
Only took photos.
But inside handphone.
Cannot use infrared, no photos lorhs.
=_=
Ok, nvm. g2g byebye