Vividity!

myblogentries

OMG! THE CLOCK BREAKED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI LI JIEJIE
DAUGHTER!
SHE WAS BORN TODAY!
I BECOME A AUNT ALREADY!
MY GOD!
IM SO YOUNG!
BECOME A AUNT?!?!
AHHHHHH!
BY THEWAY, TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY!!
YAYYYY!!
Today in schools.
The juicy news.
Blehs.
SJQ : Qiqi, come sit with me.
Me? I ignored him.
SJQ : Come sit here lehs, I hate sitting with Wendy.
Me? URGH! You suck dork. *THINKING*
SJQ : XIAO QIQI!! SIT HERE LARHS!!
Me : WHY SHOULD I OBEY YOU?
Miss Mastura came in.
Ms Mas : Free period issit?
Ms Mas : No book no nothin?
The class all took out the CP 100 to do and storybooks.
Me : Parinya, got what homework?
Parinya : Never listen arh? You blind?
Me : Hey, if i cannot listen, AM I BLIND? I thought it should be deaf.
Zi Xuan : I poke your eyes lorhs. Then you blind.
Me : WTH, NO LAHS.
Parinya : *giggle*
Me thinking : Do boys giggle?
Ms Mas came to my place to check Vocab.
I showed her my "used up effort" book.
Because it is like a DICTIONARY.
Ms Mas : You do yourself?
Me : Yep.
Ms Mas : Ooh.
Me ; But I don't follow the letters.
Ms Mas : That's the point!
Parinya : *giggle*
Me : What's so funny?
*I can't think back what I just said though.*
Parinya : Nothing. You girls are so funny.
*Ooh we, the girls? Nope. Am I?*
Then....
We go to Music Room..
SJQ just sit behind me.
SJQ : Qiqi, I dunwan sit with gladys, can I sit with you?
Me : STOP IT!
SJQ moved back his chair and hit mine
I hit his back using my fist.
SJQ : What?
Me : Nth.
SJQ : You really hate me so much meh?
SJQ : Am I so bad?
SJQ : Don't hate me, my lovable one. I...
Me thinking : I WHAT? I LUV YOU? IF U SAY THAT I'LL KICK ASS.
SJQ : I... I ... I WANNA CALL YOU QIQI!
Me : NO! NO QIQI!
Me : QIQI IS DEAD.
Me : QIQI IS DEAD! IM NOT QIQI SO IM NOT DEAD.
SJQ : *giggle*
Me thinking : OMG! Boys giggle!
Me : Oi. Laugh for what? Want me kick ass?
SJQ : You dare?
Me (do) KICK HIS BUTT.
x]]
LOLXX!!
Gladys saw it and laugh.
SJQ : OUCH! YOU DARE DEVIL!
SJQ : I dare you hit my shoulder again.
Me , I was going to kick him.
But, he run away.
So...
I need to stay back for recess because of that STUPID deco monitor job
Then, when I go back to classroom...
"CLANG!"
OMG! THE CLOCK BREAKED!
"Oh no." - Zhong Hong
"Oh yes." - Xin Yi
"YOU'RE SO DEAD." - Me
"Yeah, you better pick up the glass stuff!" - Hua Qiang
" Or else Miss Mas will be bare footed walking around," - Vanessa
"AND OUCH! MY LEG IS BLEEDING?!" - Vanessa.
"She'll definately be liddat" - Vanessa
Mei Yu came to my class, she is so shocked.
"Why are you still here?" - Miss Lim
"Decorating classroom, some re spelling."
BYTHEWAY, MS MAS NEVER COME. *IT SUX*
Aiyah. Today is a LONG day, then got CL SUpplementry.
LOL.
Darius need to slap himself.
Because he talked in class so...
YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID?
LOL
Darius : Piak piak! (Not so hard de)
Mdm Ma : MORE HARDER!
Darius : PIAK PIAK!! ( Harder)
Mdm ma : Ok, sit down.
Darius : AIYAH, NOT PAINFUL DE
Mdm Ma : WHAT!?
Darius : Oops.
Mdm Ma : STAND OUTSIDE!
Darius : Ok...
Then Darius so obedient, went out.
Everyone laugh lohs
Then Mdm Ma told us STORY!
About ghost de.
And how she feel when some1 pass away.
=_=
AIYO, and about scaring people.
grandma stories, but REALLY FUNNY!!
Ok, gottogo, bye