Vividity!

myblogentries

Copying those crappy stuff

Listening to : 出神入化 By 飞轮海.
Reading : The Freedom Writers Diary.
Writing with : Pen

Uhmmies.
Just something I love to do.
Copying those crappy stuff.
THE LETTER 'A'

Are you Available?
Quite.

What is your Age?
Unlovely Twelve.

What Annoys you?
Naggers

THE LETTER 'B'

Do you live in a Big house?
Medium-sized.

When is your Birthday?
Once Good Friday.

Who is your Best friend(s)?
I don't have any.

THE LETTER 'C'
Whats your favorite chocolate?
Plain same natural chocolate

Who's your Crush?
Nobody.

When was the last time you Cried?
Yesterday.

THE LETTER 'D'

Do you Daydream?
Possible, I won't remember them.

What Day of the week is it?
Thursday, can't you see the calendar?

THE LETTER 'E'

Have you ever been in the Emergency room?
Once.

Does your crush's name have a letter E
in it?
Hello? I have no crushes?

THE LETTER 'F'

Favorite Flower?
Roses - Comes to the poetry;
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you

THE LETTER 'G'

Do you chew Gum?
Sometimes. I go sniffing for it.

Are you a Giver or a Taker?
Both. I'm selfish, generous and greedy and kind.

THE LETTER 'H'

What's your Height?
167cm (Girls, I'm a skinny giant)

What color is your Hair?
Darrrrrrrk Brown (Mother's characteristic)

THE LETTER 'I'

What's your favorite Ice cream?
Mint with Chocolate sprinkled on it.

Have you ever Ice skated?
No. If only my father would allow me to play ice hockey.

THE LETTER 'J'

What's your favorite Jelly bean?
Lemon, sour!!!

Have you ever heard a really hilarious Joke?
Yeppies. I laughed until I hit the ground and used my fists to stop laughing with my hands clunching my stomach and laughing for more than 10 minutes.

Do you wear Jewelery?
I think it's so more girly girls.

THE LETTER 'K'

Who do you want to Kill?
Written in Death Note.

Do you want Kids?
Yes, and no. I hate and love kids.

Where did you have Kindergarten?
Bedok. I wanna go back to my mummy tummy and become a fetus again. -_-

THE LETTER 'M'

Whats your favorite Movie?
Pixars : Finding Nemo

Do you still watch disney Movies?
Yes, of course. I'm kiddy-liked.

Do you like Mangoes?
Not really. I don't wanna hurt the mango by insulting it as it tastes badly.

THE LETTER 'N'

Do you have a Nickname?
Yes, it's on my old email. XQQ. Guess!
But friends call me Annie or Ann now.

What's your favourite Number?
Number 5.

Do you prefer Night over day?
No way! I'm a bright person!

THE LETTER 'O'

What's your One wish?
Be rich. Be president Be singer
Be a damn clever scientist!

THE LETTER 'P'

What's one fear that you are most paranoid about?
Fear ghosts and noises. I go crazy. -_- And people start talking rots about me.

THE LETTER 'Q'

Are you Quick to judge people?
NO! YES! NO! YES! YES! NO! Idk my answer.

THE LETTER 'R'

Do you watch Reality tv?
American Idol, Simon's English rocks.

THE LETTER 'S'

Do you prefer sun or moon?
Sun! PS ; I told you I'm bright.

Do you like Snow?
Oh yea yea yea!!! But it makes my skin break.

Favourite Season ?
Spring pleaaaaaaase

THE LETTER 'T'

What Time is it?
17:33

What time did you wake up?.
6:00 SHARP

THE LETTER 'V'

What's the worst veggie?
That very very bitter veggie.

Where do you want to go on Vacation?
Japan please. I'd learnt the words : Kawaii-neh!

THE LETTER 'W'

What's your Worst habit?
Biting fingernails.

THE LETTER 'X'

Have you ever had an X-ray?
Oh yesh.

Do you own a xylophone?
Own? Own? KO! I DON'T.

THE LETTER 'Y'

Do you like the color yellow?
Yeah, blending in with black, GROOOVY!

What Year were you born in?
1996 (PSLE HURDLE)

THE LETTER 'Z'

Do you Zouk?
In the near future. (Of coz)


So what?!
Now.
BUAIIS!!