Vividity!

myblogentries

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

BOOO! Just to tell you that :
Happy Valentine's Day!
Well, gifts I gotten
Amelyn (6A)
She gave me a bookmark for friendship.
Cannot wait to scan it!
Someone (Last Word, Your Secret Admirer)
Gave me a card
Description to me :
OMG, how come there's a card on my table when I reached class?
Who gave it to me?
Secret Admirer?
Oh my god.
Who is it?
Someone gave it signed his name on Secret Admirer aka WCX
Who is WCX?!
Not WC larh, WCX.
psps : I thrown it away.
So very sorry if you give me cards.
Only those memorable ones, I keep.
Sorry to break your heart, WCX.
I don't know who you are though.
Just tell me if you like me?
I'm afraid if you do, I'll not accept your love.
=]
Okay next!
OMG! Parinya's Valentine ish Wendy!
Parinya gave Wendy a big big girl turtle from Mini Toons!
So cute!
VLT to me : Very lonely thursday
VLT to him : Very lucky thursday
LOLx
So damn funny
=]
I have more pictures.
Just don't want download into PC.
Too lazy