Vividity!

myblogentries

L Changes The world

OMG
L is sooo FREAKING CUTE!
But real person not so.
He has the moosestarch(sp?)
Uhm.
I haven't catch the movie YET.
He is so freaking cute in that plot on TV!
L....
Hmph.
I like his genius attitude.
Oh Lol.
Look at this.
CUTTTTTE!
When L is shocked, his eyes grow bigger.
SO CUTE!
And today Kai Lin, Wen Di, Amelyn saw my P1 Photo.
"CUUUUUUUUUUTEE!!!" they all said.
OMG, when did L and Kira were handcuffed together?!
They looked so stern, but L is still cute.
Wondering why L loves sweets so much...
Won't his teeth break?
Or even decayed?!
So...
I really think that Kira and him don't match.
Uhm, Kira die in Death Note 2 right?
Zzzz.
"WHoever uses the Death Note will not go to Hell or Heaven," said the Gui Shen.
Wooooo...
Gui Shen =鬼神
现在你知道我在说什么了吧。。。。。。。。。
So..
Alright....
At sch...
OM...God.
Today got CA1 EL 2008 Exam Paper right...
I don't know whether I would get a A* or not.
I wish I could.
And please let it be.
Uhmmies.
Zzzz.

LOL. Can you believe this?!
DOOR COCK!!
LOLLLLLLL!!!
Then Ming Wei go nuts.
Rach go silly bumpers.
Anna?
IDK. Ask her, she was ignoring my snaps.
ZZZZ.
Shualalas
Rachel is going to buy a new h/p...
DUh.
Darius?
OMG!
Parinya sent Darius (Rach's bro) home by Taxi!
Rachel regretted when she say, "No."
HOHOHOHO!
So she sit on this bus lor.
Zzzz.
I hit Sean's head for more than 20 times.
He got fed up and hit my arm (so hardly).
Brandon?
He bodyguard of Sean.
I fight Sean, he fight me.
WTH!
Brandon? I hit his head too.
"OOOOWWWW! I'm going to cry!"
Ok, he is used to this excuse.
Cos last week he cried on bus.
Sean made him cry. HOHOHO.
So, alrite, buaiis.