Vividity!

myblogentries

MY ENGLAND UNCLE!

My england uncle came! (and oso my granma and uncle's wife and uncle - mother side)
gave me hongbao, guess how much inside...
50 POUNDS!
POUNDS LERH!
So cool.
xD
Hmph. Lost my the Freedom thinkers' diary book.
haiz
btw, more hongbao came.
went to AMKhub and saw vanessa chua holding hands wif her bf.
Bought a Teddybear @ Young generation
and bought a PROSPORT wallet (limited edition). (THEY ARE ALL FROM MY UNCLE'S WIFE)
Actually the England Uncle was going to buy a watch for me.
Hmph.
Didn't reply him.
Zzzz, so don't have.
Saw Chek yew there too, mom keep toking to him
Saw basketball player and a TGPS pupil.
Why? they're in uniforms
Then saw my gran's sis's son @ his spects shop.
then went back home.
then ate dinner with Uncle's Wife primary Sch friends
got her friends' friendster and got her email!
waaaaa
then all of them say my art very nice
x]
i drawn one pic of uncle and his wife holding hands and cupids.
so cuuuuute, they said
pictures.....
ltr then upload.
[btw, it was super funny]