Vividity!

myblogentries

ON FIRE!

Message to some people

Vanessa Eng

Hey you, you already make my veins burnt for a lot of times.
Don't be like a tou fu. I just touch you you'll be like : "OUCH! SO PAINFUL!"
Hey, I only tickled you, TICKLING, is that painful?
Don't think you can use your bodyguard/ fake daddy - SJQ to warn me
that you'll tell him I beat you, what? I didn't even beat you, you tou fu.
Petty queen, so hell larh, you think Im scared of SJQ?
So what if his your daddy? It's fake okays, a game, alright?
Tou Fu Kia, remember this, I warn you, dare me, I'll hit SJQ like helly mad if he 动我一根毛。记住, 一根毛。我会动手就打他,或则跟老师说你对我怎样。我说到做到。
SO DON'T DARE ME WHAT I DO.
You'll know how it feels. =]

ermmies. nth crazy today.
just that Ms Mas started a fire.
=]
OMG!!! started a fire?!
no larhs, she use paper and a candle on fire to do experiment.
verii funy
the paper goes spiral!!
xD
cannot take photo lerhs.
=-=
nvm, g2g buais
PS : I choke Sean's neck. =F
SUPPORT ME @ Slush Pile (Click ! It Links to there)