Vividity!

myblogentries

Photos

BACK IN SG LE!
=_=
Me know me 'Chloe' poem veery boring.
Me know me English very lan.
Me know me Chinese also very lan.
Well, I can synthesize them together, but i JUST FORGET !!!
DARN U , BRAIN !!!
=_=lll
Kai call me SotongFries in Forum tagbox
AARRRRGHHH !
Ok, no use to be angry or heat up my nerves.
Duh.
I DUN WAN BE MOD LE LARH!
No choice.
I'll go zoings and flaps, diaos.
MESSAGE TO CREATOR
Creator arh, creator, 放过我啦。
我不要当MOD了。
很麻烦leh.
可以cancel我的MOD Account吗?
Ok, that's it.

So....
What else...
AH !
Pictures of Milo and Brownie
Grabbed from Kai again =.=
Kai first. Hugged Milo. O_O Well, Milo is a toy poodle.
TOY POODLE!!!! o_o
Me turn err. This time Milo face the screen larh
I look crappy. =_=
Brownie. He's super fast like the Incredible who?
At night....
Kai and me took photos together!
Actually she wrote 可爱五连拍。
But I edit it and put hue and turns out :
Cool eh
I mean I was wearing blue now green.. =_=
Alrite...
THATS ALLL