Vividity!

myblogentries

CONVERSATION

Amelyn says that I can remember conversations.
But, I don't think so.
'Cause, how could it be...
My memory isn't that good now adays.
I keep forgetting things, and now I am a conversation rememberer(no such word)?!
Oh, ok. Here are some conv. I remembered.
Those that are special, you know...
In the morning...
Maha came and saw me writing things.
At first, she thought it was homework.
Turned out to be I am learning CL spelling.
Maha = M
Me = A
M : Hey, can you lend me your Artemis Fowl story book?
(I kinda had quarrelled with her sometime, but I forgetted about it only until she says...)
M: Just bury the hatchet, Siqi.
A : Huh?
M : Can you please lend me the book?
A : Oh, okay, sure, but, I'm not sure what did you meant just now.
M : Oh, it's okay.
A : *speaking in chinese*
M : What are you doing?
A : Learning speling?
M : You'll need to write it down?!
A : Yeps.
(Maha took my spelling list and I ignored it. 'Cuz I have the words on my book.)
A : See,
(showed her me scribbles and doodles)
A : I waste paper. ^^;
M : You can waste 'cuz u're the only child.
M : I cant, my parents concerntrate on my baby bro only.
A : *nod head* Ok.
M : he spoilt my correction tape too.
M : he was 2+ years old then!
A : So... (did nt finish tokin)
M : And i hit him and my mother scold me.
M : whose fault is tht!?
A : Both.
A : cos.. ur bro dosnt knoe anything yet. he doesnt knoe youll get angry if he does tht. and u hit him.
A : and oso, his fault is, he shuldnt spoil ur correction tape.
M : Oh....
NEXT CONV!
After 2nd recess..
ZX = ZiXuan
C = Cheryl
KX = KaiXin
A = Me
M = Amelyn
ZX : Oi, Cheryl, what's inside ur pencilcase?
A : O_O
C : DUNWAN TELL uU!
KX : PASS ME UR WATERBOTTLE.
Amelyn rolled cheryl's waterbottle.
Kaixin drank it.
C: AHHHH DUN ROLL IT!!!
C : You gonna die.
M : Hehs.. uhoh.
ZX : You hid pig liver in ur penccilcase arh?!
(She spoke in chinese : Ni Zhu Chang Zai Li Mian Ha?)
Zhu Chang got 2meanings...
one,pig liver.
two,guiguixuixui.
M : eh,Ann, rmb this ok? and write in ur blog!
A : Ohkay.