Vividity!

myblogentries

Dreams

I remembered some dreams in my dreams...
Well, ehem, it's spooky.
Today's dream contains several good friends of mine and enemies, also, my family and KaiYuan.
Those friends are :
Amelyn
Shi Hui(MEI!)
Shiying
Enemies :
Not supposed to tell.
Family :
My mother
Kaiyuan mother.
Kaiyuan
------------------
START!
the story...
In school....
ehem, in chinese class (6D)...
amelyn was there!
shiying tooo....
but in reality, they were not.
=_=
ps; crackmycraps,tys,andwarning;dun-be-the-enemy
Amelyn was sitting wiff me.
Shihui was infront.
Shiying was in another row.
Jinkees.
I keep toking to amelyn
so\\...
Amelyn got feddup and scolded me some urgh wordss.
I ran away to the toilet and amelyn followed.
Somehow, shiying changed her outfit to ancient times de.
o_o
ps; haiyah-this-is-juz-a-dream....
Amelyn said sorry and in the bus....
HEY! NOW IN THE BUS?!
I crapped up and begun doing that handfight with Amelyn
Guess what?
I WON!!
And the bus drive said my strength is too strong, could break window.
than shihui jumped onto me "JIE!"
=_=
"WHAT?"
okai, my-mom-was in the scene!
and oso,kai!!
My mom is sitting in a tricycle.
Kai too.
Her mom?
Riding a bicycle.
fantastic!
now dream is too tall.
ohohohoho.
*SLAP FACE*
=_=
ok, this dream is broken by my-mom.
bye