Vividity!

myblogentries

FUNNY FUNNY

OK, conversations...
We're playing "FuzzyWuzzy likes and don't like" game.
Amelyn : Fuzzywuzzy likes badminton but don't like soccer.
Me : Fuzzywuzzy likes sport but don't like school.
Amelyn : Correct,your turn, Xinyi.
Amelyn : Fuzzywuzzy like pepper but don't like salt.
Xinyi : Because that's war!
-LOL-
now, the update on my blog...
I put a Joobot in my toybox.
Be sure to check it out, under my profile aka that insaned.
Get one yourself but no copying what I adopted.
Or else...
more conversations...
Shi Ying : Siqi, sit here.
Me :No,Mdm Ma scold.
Shi Ying : No luh, she won't.
Me : Will! So you sit here.
Shi Ying : I wanna sit with Vanessa Ng too!
Me : Aiyah, neverminds.
after 2nd recess...
V-Ng : Hi.
Me: Harlo.
Me : V-Eng say you like WCX.
V-Ng : WHAT?!
V-Ng : I like who?
Me : WCX.
V-Ng : No, only as a friend!
V-Ng : This V-Eng arh... spouts nonsenses.
Me : Uh.. I think.
V-Ng : Very good at betraying people.
V-Ng : Just like ZX.
Me : Uh...
(Keep listening, or else I interrupt her..)
V-Ng : If she spreads, she's gonna die.
V-Ng : I'm going to complain to Mr Fadzil and tell him about it.
[The it, i'm-not-telling.]
g2g byebye