Vividity!

myblogentries

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY N HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO WENDI

Happy Good Friday to all,
Even though your god is not Jesus.
I love I-Not-Ninja Second Set.
It's in VM luhs.
VM = Voodoomini
Aiyah, going to level up !
Yesterday chat with SJQ on webcam.
Scary?
No. Not at all.
He scold me chicken hearted.
He ****** luh.
=_=
He say me aunty in webcam.
****** luh.
=_=
I won't use those words on other people who never offend me.
Okay, now?
Yesterday Amelyn sick.
=_=
PAISEH~!
HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO WENDI!
sorreh, ytd never post.
Amelyn wanted to talk to Dhanya derhs
But she still inside class so cannot.
I caught Dhanya looking at me and Amelyn.
So, we went down first.
But, Dhanya walked past us and never even wave or hands or what.
=_=
Ok, whatever.
Watching The 6th Day now...
DVD luhs.
haiyah, SJQ blockme. WHooot.
again, he ******!
=_=
ok,g2g buaix