Vividity!

myblogentries

HUA TING WAS SO EMBARESSED

blog readability test


Sigh...
I did this before...
In my Cute Blogging Princess blog before...
Actually it's elementary school.
Now, Junior High.
So, my english is better now...
Today there's only...
one joke....
One joke that makes your stomach crack.
This is joke where it begun during PE.
I only see the movements of these three girls.
Hua Ting, Yuan Le and You Jia.
I wasn't having PE, because of that thing.
Xinyi and Shang Hui too.
But different matter.
Hua Ting = HT
Yuan Le = YL
You Jia = YJ
HT was stretching her arms...
Suddenly!
She stopped and ran outside without permission from my teacher.
YJ stuttered and ran out too.
YL was following too, but teacher saw it and asked her.
Saw this movement that's how I know what they talking about.
I saw...
YL pointed at HT and then her bra.
Xin Yi was beside me and...
"Hey! Her bra dropped!"
...
Ok, haha.
Just a guess.
But I still think it is.
When they come back, Hua Ting was so embaressed.
Ho June was pointing at me and talking to SJQ.
SJQ looked at me and say some words to Ho June..
Heard : "Ho June, that girl, talk in MSN really rude."
Oh yea?
Ok, bragger.
BRAG!
Brag like hell maggots.
Hmph!
SJQ : Why never wear PE?
SJQ : Show off your body?
Me : What the hell... No!
RECESS!!
OOOH!
Saw Amelyn holding a cup of drink.
Amelyn : This drink is so nice.
Me: Where you buy it?
Amelyn : It's free!
Me: Where?
Amelyn pointed to a stand.
I went there I get a Guava drink.
OMG!!!
There's Guava, Banana, Mango and Watermelon drink!
I love the Banana drink most.
WHOOT.
I love Banana + Honey + Milk drink!!
When the aunty is making it...
A CAMERA MAN!!!
Came and ask us, the horde of people, to shoot a drinking Banana drink shot.
OMG!!
He say don't drink first.
I took the drink and I was on the camera.
=_=
In OPC (Oral Preparation Class)...
I'm in 4C.
4C!?
Same as SJQ!
FART!
I hate it.
That sucks.
Not the teacher but SJQ!
Teacher is Miss Grace Lim.
Great, I supposed they will know my ultimate secret.
Written on whiteboard:
"-----vule on OPC"
---- = i forgotten
"One thing that your friends does not know."
Doesn't that means my ultimate secret!?
"What is your favourite television programme?"
-SHIT! and phew, I'm fourth to say.-
Xinyi was first.
She said, "I eat a lot and they are good food,and I don't become fat. And my favourite television programme is Mr. Bean because it is amusing and funny(same meaning what) and he was a accident plaque and I would laugh till I cry when he meets trouble."
HOW LONG WAS THAT?!
Now, Gladys.
She said, "I live in Malaysia for 4 years.(WHAT?) I live in the village where there's chickens moving around, not in coops and I had a nice golden labrador. The labrador was a female and one day it had given birth 4 puppies. My father sold them away and even the mother labrador. My favourite TV programme is S POP Hurray because I like the songs that sing and their opinions on singers and gossips."
Wooo... HOW LONG WAS THAT?!
Then, it's Maha's turn...
She said, "I sleep a lot, I sleep in the morning till 11 something when it's the holidays or weekends. Or taking a nap for almost 3 hours in the afternoon and of course, at night. But my baby brother will disturb me, he is only 2 years old, that's why. My favourite TV programme is American Idol because it is reality and the judges critisises people."
MY TURN?!
MY TURN!
"Uhm... I **** ** *****-*****. Well, that's why I don't like to show off my ******-***** when it's a check-up.(NO WAY TEETH) And my favourite TV programme is The Wedding Crashers."
Miss Lim : Wht? You mean people who crash weddings?
"No, the married couples will invite the team of crashers and want them to crash their wedding, to make it unforgetable."
Miss Lim : Wow? So cruel.
"And they will play tricks on their family members. So that they have something unforgetable in their brains."
Miss Lim : When is the show and what channel?
(MISS LIM WAS tOO EXciTEd)
"Channel 5, Weekdays, in the morning, about 11am."
Miss Lim : Wow... so you all have heard ah, better watch...
(My oral is like a script, duh.)
Got to go, byebye