Vividity!

myblogentries

VANESSA ENG LOOK LIKE SAKURA FROM NARUTO SHIPPUDEN WITH SHORT HAIR

Sakura picture from Naturo Shippuden.
And Vanessa Eng picture.
VANESSa, she today tie her hair with hairband, SUPER same as SAKURA!!
Like the sakura's ninja thingy on top...
it's the hairband!!
OMG~ She has black hair,SAkura has pink hair.
If you dye her hair pink, she'll look lyk Sakura..
This is mymei, SHIHUI

Pretty!
I love pretty people.
p/s , Shoulda be pretty hearted people.
THANK YOU MINT!~
for making a avatar for me. ^^
JUST FOR LAUGHS : KAWAII NOT EPI. 1 (C) ANN
Lols!!
Saw amelyn's last last posts...
Have Iloveegg thing right?
That VideO...
Inspired from I LOVE EGG!!
Just edited the picture in the middle. ^^
I love bears, you know...
Other eggs that says things about me...
BOMB EGG isnt a very correct attitude of mine...
But, Im still one of it.
Photobucket
LOVE EGG ROCKS!
PRESIDENT OF EGG SCHOOOL!
REBORN!!~
[ps;christians-dont-believe-in-recarnation,right?]
Photobucket
I keep teasing Eileen in MSN.
You see, about that Koike Teppei Japanese Guy I written on the third last post(you can see it when you scroll down), Eileen was crazy about him.
Conversation :
Eileen = E
Me = Me
E : Hi, SIQI! =]
Me : Hello.
Me : ps, care to go my blog and tag? ; teddydoll@bs. ^^;
E : Ok.
(After a few minutes...)
E : OMG! WHO IS THAT SHUAI GE ON YOUR THIRD LAST POST! WHO IS THAT SHUAI GE?! @____@ [I LOVE HIM!!!]
Me : Who ? Who ? Who ?
Me : Japanese?
E : Yeah.
Me : If japanese, it's Koike Teppei.
Me : He cute right?
E : YEAHHH!
E : I wish he my bf.
(LOL!!!)
Me : Lmao.
Me : So, you wanna go Japan and study Japan then become a star and work with him in a LOVE drama and start to date then marry each other?
E : Too long, cannot understand.
Me : Diaos, what an excuse you've gotten yourself.
E : So?
E : My heartbeat beats so fast when I see his pictures!
Me : YOU LIKE HIM!!!
E : No!
*send pic*
E : AHHHHHH!
E : Stupid pictures! @&(^(%*(@#&*)%^*)&#@!!!
E : Daarnit, you forced me to say it! YOU CB!!!
Me : LOLLL!!
*send pic*
E : OIIII!
E : You want me ban you or what?!
Me : Nope, you like him and asked me to send you his pics what!!
*send 2 pic in one time*
E : Know what? This is getting irritating.
Me : I know that. I just wanna fuss you.
Me : And im naughty by nature.
E : Oh yeah, _l_
Me : Dare me, you biaaaatch!
E : _l_ luh!
Me : HELLY!
E : Ok stop.
E : Meet @ Bus stop tml 3.30pm!
Me : OK! no probby!
*Eileen goes off9*
LOL!!!