Vividity!

myblogentries

WEDDING DINNER

Sorry for not updating ytd.
Cos me addicted to Youtube's Series.
EEEE!
Continuing for ytd ytd ytd update :
Not gonna tell whole story, so sorry.
I took photos, so photos says it alll right...
BUFFET
OK! Finish watching KF DUNK, go back home again...
WAIT! B4 that..
I spotted Kaii eating fruit.
LOL, she hit me after tht.
The WeddiNG CAR
BROWNIE!
MUACKS!
=_=
Brown-brown = Kai gave this nickname to brownie.
Brownie is a dog!
A name of a dog!
NOT MY GUIDING CCA
sho, greeeat!
he keep jumping.
diaos..
PERVERT AHHH~~
it holds on to KY handbag.
LOL.
Brownie eat this fruit.
And Kai wanted to train him by doing jumping tricks.
t
Even dogs nid beds
WAAA, My mom still ni ta do housework
So, Wei Li jiejie ask us out.
Eat Pizza HUt rite?
Thn we bought things.
i bought keychain toy.
HEH
and oso a bag, clip, hairband.
Kai bought handphone accesssories.
and hairclip.
woooot
NOW! Going to toilet.
"WAAAAAAAA!"
"The toilet sign so big sia!"
It ish more than 60cm barhs.
i thought.
Then went back home...
saw some plants, "shooot!"
PREPARE fOR THE DiNNEr!
bride n groom luhs....
SOME REALLY DAMN BLUR~
This golden spoon and chopstcks r for the VIPs.
THEN!
The this thing goes on, down to generations...
YAM SENG!
WAA
My cousin's (groom) father...
AFtEr DINNEr
THIS IS YH JIE
then, sumthing cruel happened luhs.
=.=
to kai, not me.
im so sorry to her lehs.
ok, we're at the door and both of us r chewing gums.
then she pushed me and the chewing gum from my mouth flew out.
and dropped onto her hair.
OMG!
im so damn shocked.
ok, me guilty.
v. guilty.
but she forgive me le.
eee.
her long straight hair ruined by a chewing gum.
so sorry to her luhs.
=_=
you know how they get tht chewing gum out?
vegetable oil.
WAHSAe.
i've learnt a lesson.
NO CHEWING GUM~ ANYMORE!
I HATE it!
=_=