Vividity!

myblogentries

BLABLABLA!

Did not go to school today...
Drawn by Me, do not copy.
Hmphs.
Some songs to share with you all.
FIRSTLY!
Yesterday I introduced one...
MARIA BY KIM AH JOONG!
Enjoy...
*So damn dramatic...*
Also, HEADSTRONG BY ASHLEE TISDALE!
SORRY !
HEADSTRONG IS NOT AVAILABLE NOW.
I didn't go to school...
So, I don't know what homework there were...
Heard from Chery...
Kai Di : OMG! Ms Mas never come! GREAT! Now go cable and play!!
Yi Jin : If you want, ok, sit with Shan Shan now luh.
Kai Di : Do I need to?
Chery : Of course! Let me think...
Chery : SIQI BLESS YOU!
Kai Di : Pui! She not god luh!
If I were god, I'll be at home staring at Earth... No, 6B! And I'll look like...
THANK GOODNESS!!!
Mosaic?! NOOOOOO~
Lol.
Ok, just joking.
Kai Di : SHAN SHAN ! HERE I COME !~
(LOLLLL!!!)
Ok Ok!
BLABLABLA!
Dots...
Parinya's little brother boxerpants leaked out of his super short pants.
DARIUS AND PARINYA !!!
They tried to capture photos of me in school bus yesterday!
I was surrounded by a lot of boys luh!
Behind me, SEAN.
In front me, DARIUS.
Beside me, PARINYA and SLYVESTER.
HELL LA!!!!!
Parinya sit right next to me !
Keep saying, "SAY CHEESE!"
"GO AWAY!" I screamed.
The bus driver warned me, "Lower down your voice!"
Darius was helping him lorh!
Hell sia...
What a bad friend!
BETRAYER!!
"HOW DARE YOU, DARIUS LUM YIP HOY!"
Darius : What?
Me : Betrayer!
Darius : Why?
Me : You helped Parinya to take photo of me!
Me : I lend you A-Cash card you still help him!
Me : What a bad friend...
Darius : Ok ok loh.. I don't help him le.
*SNAP!*
Me : DARIUS !!!!
-_-
Ok, gottogo byebye