Vividity!

myblogentries

Compo is no joke.

Yo! Just came back from tuition!
A picture I took by my new camera!

This camera shoots this kind of picture :

Actually, the picture was really clear and has a face-detection.
But I tend to blur the background except my face.
Today is composition day...
Sure, they are no joke anywaysss~
I just remembered that in the school bus, Darius tried to kiss me though.
GROSS! HE SUCKS!
Parinya : Oh, the princess is coming out.
Me : I'm no princess, alright?!
Darius : My princessss~~
Me : DARIUS, STOP IT.
Sean : Chicken hearted!
Me : Pineapple head! I dare you, *showing fist*.
Darius : Here, *holding Sean's hand* hit him!
*PIAK!!!*
Ok, I hit him.
Sean : WALAO! **** YOU!
Me : **** YOU TOO!
Darius : Stop it, this is not a word for girl, sweetheart.
Me : WHOSE YOUR SWEETHEART?! LAMO! GO KISS CLEOPATRA LUH!
Darius : She's dead.
Me : SO?! Kiss her bones!
Parinya stopped me.
Parinya : Stop, uncle is scolding.
Me : Whatever.
Darius is sitting 2 seats away from me.
Pasit (Parinya's lil bro) is sitting right beside me.
Darius : Pasit, let me sit with my sweetheart! Exchange seats, ok?
Pasit : Ok.
Me : NOOOO! NOOOO!
Pasit : Hehe, sit on your leg.
Darius : Then I move lorh.
Me : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Darius : *Kissing sound*
I thought he kissed me but no.
*Phew*
Me : CRAP! DARIUS LUM! YOU'RE A SCAB! I WISH I WOULD JUST PICK U UP AND KICK U AWAY!
Sean and Parinya and Pasit looked at me.
Dots...
Me : Dork, what's with all of you?!
Sean : COOL SIA!
Parinya : SO COOOL!
Pasit : Waaaa. Cooool!
Me : Don't be a jerk.
Darius : YAY! MY GF IS COOL!
Me : IM NO GF OF URS, SUCKER.
----
toot. things got crazy, sry.