Vividity!

myblogentries

Girls are not to be looked down.

(SRY TO SARAH, I NVR CREDIT U. ZZZ.)
I realise , TV is an object that shows females as weaklings in distress.

I mean COME ON!
All girls know the REAL truth.
Its that boys are slightly touchier.
They get angry faster AND they are so inconsiderate.
(PS : Only 1/4 of all the boys get angry faster.)
I somehow feel , being a girl has more plus points than being a guy.
Let's take a scenario to observe :

#1 . A girl is arguing with a man.
The man pisses her too much and
she desperately shouts : MOLEST!
A passerby comes by, would he :

A : Whack the guy up/Call police
OR
B: Tell the girl to stop screaming
Of course he would choose A ,
but I don't really like this scenario ,
it depicts girls as damsels in distresses.

Do MAN change the world more or do WOMEN do it more?

Independent and strong women such as

  • Hilary Clinton
  • Oprah Winfrey
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Marie Curie
  • Cleopatra ( I don't really think so but, hey, she's still a QUEEN!)
  • Queen Elizabeth
Have changed and helped the world in so many ways.
And so many more other females that I just can't state them all.
And PSLE's top scorer last year was ALSO a girl.
That proves something, doesn't it?
I am not trying to say males are useless.
I'm just saying all this is to prove that
  1. Girls are SOOOO NOT USELESS
  2. We shouldn't be looked down at!
It just sickens me when you play a game of catching,
girls are always deemed as sissy useless VASES (for DECORATION).
Yes but i must agree,
males are very smart intellectuals as well.
Eg. Albert Einstein and Issac Newton.
So hopefully, I have made my point without angering the whole MALE society.