Vividity!

myblogentries

Happy Birthday Gladys

Happy Birthday to Gladys!
Sorry, I did not add you into the birthday list...
Sorry, guys...
Updated at such a late time...
Because I can't get into Blogger.com!
Because my computer was in a bad mood again.
*Sigh*.
Toh Jia Jie is going to die...
I mean it...
Oh-my-god.
Eileen Pang was ignoring me today.
"Don't touch me."
She would say.
I hate it when she says that.
Rebecca Metteo is better than her!
Rebecca seems to be idiotic...
But, she's okay...
Her friend, Chantelle, also known as, Shang Diao
keep nudging me with my kickass nicknames.
Like :
Dead Chicken in Mandarin.
White Chicken in Mandarin.
Her ingenius nickname for me : Ichiban Siqi
I'm really horrified.
I'm a food?!
God.
Think of a nicer nickname, Chantelle.
Your nickname is Shang Diao.
Where as it means you're dead in Mandarin.
I'm doing my Chinese Homework now and too,
learning my special and idiotic Chinese Spelling,
which fills up my mind with "study, study, study" words on my head
when I'm dreaming!
Ok, whatever.
My posts are going to be shorter now adays.
Of course, it's always busy in school.
Crappy too.
Today 6A was on stage at the Inspiration Point.
Oh-my-god.
Which it includes...
DHANYA!
AMELYN!
SITA!
on it.
So, I saw Tae Hun too.
He was screaming while he read the story.
Jayvan was worst.
The whole canteen was filled with his voice.
"TODAY I AM GOING TO TELL YOU..."
Finish it?
NO!
It's super long and boring and I guess I shouldn't say it.
Ho June was behind me making the rabbit ear on my head.
What a idiotic guy.
I was sitting with Maha, looking at the "performance" by DHANYA, SITA and AMELYN.
They were the good friends, I think.
Amelyn read like : I'm just following how they look like when they speak and no sound comes out of my throat so I won't get a big sore throat. And Miss Lim will not definately scold me because I was reading silently with my mouth opened and moving with no sound coming out. Which it was lying and terrifying and also I am risking my life to be scolded. ^^;
Dhanya read like : Hello people, I'm reading perfectly. Oh well, I guess I should be the one with that microphone infront of me. And I'm actually holding it. Wow. I'm the one who starts the story, yay! Miss Lim is going to praise me in class for my perfect pronoucation which I actually paused in the middle.
Sita read like : Good morning principle, teachers and friends. We are going to talk about ... And it would be a wonderful time to spend time with you all. Thank you!
Oh yeah, I think that Amelyn was the fakest cause I just guessed she does it like that.
LOLS.
But Dhanya and Sita were true readers.
They really SPEAK IT OUT LOUD.
So, I drank my $1 Milo and I drank 3/4 of it.
Where does the 1/4 go?
Maha.
Why?
She didn't have money to buy a drink and she only ate a muffin.
I pitied her and *Tada*, she's drinking my milo.
It's okay...
It's okay...
to...
share drinks with your friends right?
But not the same straw!
It would be unhygenienic (Spelling?)!
So..
Ok, byebye.
I'm going to sleep unpeacefully on my pillow and bed.
*Toss and turns* - Urgh!!