Vividity!

myblogentries

I am as fat as a pig.

I have submitted a new skin.
Be sure to check it out :
Well, today, I was about to revenge
someone on my blog
but I don't think it is nice to okay...
I won't revenge...
In OPC...
Miss Grace Lim : Why that girl over there never say anything or contribute?
*Pointing at me*
Maha : Oh my god, she's the noisiest in class!
Gladys : Her? HAHA!! You cannot believe it while she's in class!
Zhong Hong : HAHAHA!! So fake! She's not quiet, is NOISY!
Silence.
"You like Lu Kai Di!" SJQ teased.
"Kai Di Oui~~" Parinya followed.
"No!" I shouted.
Miss Grace Lim : Ok, ok, stop.
Me : He's so damning idiotic, Miss Lim.
Miss Lim : Song Jian Qiao, quit teasing her.
SJQ : But she..
Miss Lim : No but's.
SJQ : She like !
Miss Lim : No like's.
SJQ : Hell...
Miss Lim : No hell's.
SJQ expression : =_=
Waiting for bus...
Kai Di came across and...
"Where's my pen?"
Me : I thought I passed it to Kai Xin...
*Listening to HP music*
Kai Di : Walao...
Me : Tomorrow approach Kai Xin and ask her.
Kai Di : Why should I? She stinks.
Me : She never bathe?
Kai Di : Lame.
Me : What?
(The girl beside me was laughing.)
Kai Di : Eh, this big sister have mental problem, better ignore her.
Me : WALAO! Don't spoil my name sia!!
Kai Di : Heeeheee. Opi-good.
Me : Helly...
Me : Eh, this big brother is fat as pig, you know?
Kai Di : WALAO! YOU FA-GE!
Me : You SA-GE!
Kai Di : Lame.
Me : Lame.
Kai Di : Miss Mas gave us how many homework?
Me : Miss Mas gave us how many homework?
Kai Di : Don't copy me alright.
Me : Don't copy me alright.
Kai Di : You sucker.
Me : You sucker.
Kai Di : I am very stupid.
Me : You are very stupid.
Kai Di : You are very stupid.
Me : Stop copying.
Kai Di : Stop copying.
Me : I am fat as a pig.
Kai Di : I am fat as a pig.
(OMG!!!)
Me : OH! HOHOHOHO! YOU SAY YOU FAT AS PIG!!!!
Kai Di : AHHH! SHIT!!!
Kai Di : Gotta Go! Bye~~~
(Ran like hell.)
What an excuse luh...
Flipping through the news...
A girl aged 12 years old...
got AIDS because of playing (thatthing) with 3 boys...
The 3 boys are from secondary school...
AIDS = Cannot be cured.

I am wondering if this is Vanessa Chua...
Because she already have a bad stigma.
Ok, gotogo, byebye.