Vividity!

myblogentries

Kai Di and Jia Ming is so pervertic.

Hellos...
Today !
Miss Mas got a half-day off!
Not really a half-day off, but, she had the CCA thing to settle with.
"And Kai Di and Jia Ming is really pervertic."
Knew what?
After Miss Mas go off, Hidayah and Atiqah dissapeared.
Why?
They follow Miss Mas to go for the CCA thing.
Well, I do not know what is that but I can prove that it is really not important, actually.
Jia Ming was in front of me, as you all know, he is even more pervertic than Kai Di.
They all started with "The Spy".
I really do not know what are they talking about.
In the morning, before Miss Mas gone for her CCA...
Maha : (shouts) Zi Xuan! I never say anything about you, ok?!
(I do not know what is happening, I just know that I am reading a book.)
Zi Xuan : What? If it was not you, who else?
Maha saw Zi Xuan writing her homework.
Maha : Keep that away!
Zi Xuan : What? You aren't a prefect anymore, ok?
Maha : I am the class monitor and I have the right to ask you to keep your homework away!
Zi Xuan looked at me, ok, when I saw Zi Xuan writing her homework, I remembered that I forgot to do my Chinese homework too...
Zi Xuan : Then, what about her? Will you complain to Miss Mas saying that she also do her homework? No? Yes? Answer me, don't hestitate!
Maha kept quiet.
Zi Xuan : Nothing to say? (Evil laugh) Loser!
Me : Maha, ignore her.
Vanessa and Cheryl came...
CHERYL CUT HER HAIR!
They were so emotional because of that.
Laugh here...
Scream there...
Joke here...
Nag there...
God, their emotions are super wide.
After that..
Maha asked me to go to the toilet with her so she could tie up her hair.
Why anyone would want to tie their hair in the toilet when they can tie it now?!
Maha is so weird...
Maha : Oh, come on! Please?
Zi Xuan stared at me.
I gulped.
Me : O-k.
Zi Xuan faced Vanessa and told her something, I guess it is a secret or plan...
Inside the toilet, when the door should be closed..
I were so terrified, I opened the door a little.
Maha : Can you close the door?
Me : No, I am really scared that they have a plan to scare us or something.
I was looking outside the toilet and turned back.
Me : Maybe I should be guarding here, I think they have a plan.
Maha : Don't be silly. They won't.
Me : How would you know? You aren't one of them.
Maha looked at me, confused.
Maha : Hello? Just now she was laughing at me, right?
I stared at her.
Did they laugh at her?
I thought Xin Yi was laughing about some kind of joke about Amelyn?
Me : No... They were laughing at Xinyi's joke.
Maha : No way! They must be laughing at me!
Me : Don't be always negative!
Maha : No! They hate me, you know?
Maha : They thought I was the one who complained of them, eating gum in class!
Maha : And I was not the one!
Me : I wasn't there ont hat day, I did not witness anything. Crap, I lose my show...
Maha : It wasn't a show. They accused me!
Me : I meant...
Maha : No, no, no! Zi Xuan and the gang is so horrifying that I am going to die! I HATE THIS CLASS!
Me : Me too, I wish I did not drop my grades and moved on to my next level to 6A...
Maha : I guess, it's our wrong then, we dropped our grades and did not go to A class.
Me : I miss Miss Lim's jokes...
Maha : SI QI!
I turned around, while I was looking outside.
Maha : Nice?
God, she's lame...
Me : Nice.
Maha : Yays! Let's go out!
Ok, my illness of childishness/crazyness/exitement has passed on to her...
You know, I get crazy sometimes or too excited.
IM A CANCERIAN, REMEMBER?!
CANCERIANS GET EXCITED EASILY WHICHEVER TIME WHEN IT IS GOOD OR BAD!
So...
We went out and got back to our seats.
Then, I took out my SS Book and read...
Zi Xuan suddenly faced me : There's Social Studies today?
Her face became white and (GAH) !
Zi Xuan to Vanessa : Vanessa! Come here! There's SS today!
I was wondering, when did I say I would lend them things?
Me : Zi Xuan, I did not...
Zi Xuan : Please lend me!
Like she was begging...
Me : Ok... What a pity you are...
Zi Xuan pulled me to her side.
Zi Xuan : Just now Maha ask you to go to the toilet with her, right? Because she wanted to tie her hair, right?
Me : Two questions, both are answered, "YES".
Zi Xuan : Your answer is too long for a simple question to answer.
Me : You're mad.
Zi Xuan hippily... laughed.
AND IT'S HIPPY, NOT HAPPY!
Ok..
Which side am I with, huh?
Maha or Zi Xuan?
MIDDLE-PERSON!
AHHHHHHHHHH!
I HATE IT!!!
Dilemas SUCKS!
"Craze', now, going to talked about those perverts.."
Jia Ming : *********************
Kai Di : ***********************
Perverts conversation are (*).
They were perverts, so their conversation are pervertic, too.
Children under-age...
LEAVE ! leave! leave. leave.. (Echoes. Because I just roared.)
Kai Di and Jia Ming are talking about girls and boys puberty.
Wanna know it?
If you wanna know, YOU'RE A PERVERT!
Which I need to roar...
LEAVE !
So, ok, done.
SUBJECT! dropped.
The Spy!
Talking about it, everyone says it is Maha.
Shocked, I asked, "Who is the spy?"
Hidayah replied, "Who else, Maha, of course!"
Kai Di replied, "Stupid! Maha, of course, you IDIOT!"
Zi Xuan replied, "You're so outdated, it's Maha!"
Jia Ming replied, "Sweety~! I love you! it's maha."
(Jia Ming is a super playboy, flirts with every girl.)
So!
Maha... is the spy, huh?
Spying on me, just now in the toilet?
Kai Di begged me for my worksheet to copy.
Me : NO!
Kai Di : Please, big sister!
Me : No.. (Laughed, he's so funny!)
Kai Di : Mummy! This big sister don't want to let me copy her work!
I'm laughing.
Kai Di : I LOVE YOU! PLEASE!!
He's joking, but I'm laughing.
Kai Di : BASTARD! YOU BITCH! LEND ME!
Starting to be serious, I knock his head with my fists.
SJQ noticed it, he giggled.
He may be thinking : When did Si Qi becomes so rough/cute?
Obviously, ROUGH, OF COURSE.
Next line : When did Si Qi becomes so rough and cute?
He's joking, or my mind is thinking way too far.
OK! Good-bye. My dinner-time is nearly... now.
So, I got to be prepared huh?
Prepared for my mother's nags!
Bye!