Vividity!

myblogentries

A loud thud was heard in 6A

"BOOM!"
A loud thud was heard in 6A.
Something bad happened today in school during supplementry classes.
6A knew the whole story.
I heard : The re-leave teacher fainted. Her face was covered with blood.
I'm not supposed to say more.
" Hidayah : I saw a spirit behind the re-leave teacher. "
" Zhong Hong : Earthquake! "
" Kai Di : I don't think it's good to actually be so K-P-O "
(K-P-O means Kaypo. And it is in Singlish and means "Nosey" in English)
And Edwin, Royston, Serene and Darius were nose-parkers and thick-skinners.
Nose-park here.
Nose-park there.
Thick-skin here.
Thick-skin there.
o(*_*)o
Darius even smile when he was punished.
What kind of freak is he?!
And this stupid Kai Di :
"C'mon baby~! Ooooh~ Let's do it again, shall we?"
Ok, he's crazy.
Talking of him...
"XIAO SHAN SHAN" is written on a note paper, or something?
A picture of a never-wear-shirt-or-underpants girl.
"Hey you, *****!" screamed Guan Jia ming.
Kai Di looked back at him, "AHHHHH!!! My girlfriend is not a BIA-TCH!"
I was dreaming.
Kai Di showed me the picture and ask :
"Qi, what you think? Shoulda I show this to Shan Shan?"
-Ahem, I'm dreaming.-
I was looking at Ms Mas, of course, with no expression or feelings.
"OI, QI!"
Crap... My beautiful dream is bursted by Lu Kai Di.
"What?! You disturbed me!"
-Hell, I'm dreaming, and you "help" me to lose it!-
Kai Di : Look at this.
*This ain't nice...*
Me : Holy! (Swearing) Shan Shan have boobs now!
Kai Di : Look like the real Shan Shan and this anime drawn by that freaking Zi Xuan and Guan Jia Ming. They are two different people, ain't they?
Me : Shit, I forgot to do my worksheet!
Kai Di looked at me, like this : *This girl is super weird, eh...*
Me : What? You staring at me? Or that lovely Hidayah over there?
Kai Di : Psycho.
Me : Nuthead.
Kai Di : Psycho.
Me : Crackers.
Kai Di : Being crackers are better than being a psycho.
Me : I'm saying this bag of crackers is nice!
Kai Di : Oh god, we're in the classroom, dude.
Me : Complain to the teacher! I dare you.
Kai Di : Fear me, if you dare.
Me : Oh yeah? Dare!
Kai Di : We aren't playing Truth or Dare now, sucker.
Me : Freak, I'm saying daring people like Hercules are really supposed to be "heroes"!
(Ok, I'm changing subjects.)
Kai Di : Nahh, nope, neh, donkey! Trojan horse!
Me : Hey you, freak out, bimbo.
Kai Di : Am I talking about you?
Me : Are you a bimbo? Surely, you are.
Kai Di : That's for girls. And I'm not any gays you're thinking about.
Me : GAY!
Kai Di : DORK! You're making me sick!
Me : Try not to talk to me, people will faint or even vomit blood out if they talk to this idiotic girl over here. And that gay is happy. *Grin*
Kai Di : Man, your face is so...
Me : Clown. Ahah! Idiotic! Or... "dramatic"?
Kai Di : Clowny.
Me : DAMN. I'm not in the circus performing with my famous acrobats!
Kai Di : Man, shut up!
Me : You talked to me first, Trojan War.
Kai Di : Whatever.
*Silence. Cause I quit. He quit.*
OK!
This stupid conversation is making me : sleepy.
Whatever it is, let's go back to gaming...