Vividity!

myblogentries

My Bottle Garden (Hoping)

Hey-los~




Reply to tags :
Dhanya // Ok ok, sorry, ok? Me act cute? I'll show you. ^_^
Today I brought back the terrarium i shared with Chery.
But I haven't made one myself yet.
So, this is a sample and I'm gonna make one myself.
So, this will go back to Chery on Monday.
...
It's...
To my mother, it's dirty.
But, to me, it's nice for a beginner.
Because I also added effort into it too!
(I shared with Chery, remember?!)
Cravings for today :
"From Phoopie Kawaii Shop"
Crunch Biscuit Pencil Case
$12.99
Pitatto Bear Pencil Case
$11.95
Star Panic Pencil Cap
$2.50
Happy Sweets Skull Eraser
$1.80
Happy Memorial Sky Correction Tape
$3.20
Honey Sweet Gift Set
$7.99
Ponet Room Bear Yellow Gift Set
$7.99
Niko Niko Animals Gift Set
$7.99

Btw. I don't get them though.
Even I wanted them like hell.
So, no use craving for it under Craves.
Well...
....
Searching for details for the terrarium...
Tomorrow, I might go to the florist and ask her to help me
choose miniature plants for terrariums.
Well, I'm not busy today.
I mean it.
Not busy.
Because there's only 3 homework.
And I don't want more.
I hate homework.
Anyone would hate it a little.
Who won't?
If he/she likes it, and never grumble when the teacher give he/she one..
He/She has a lot of patience to do homework.
Anyway, genius(es) also grumble when they receive homework.
^_^
Will be putting up photos for the terrarium tomorrow.
It's too late now. ^_^