Vividity!

myblogentries

Sorry Sarah, and MY OWN TERRARIUM

Letter to Sarah :
Sorry Sarah. Really luhs.
Forgive me ok???
Don't hate me.
I don't want people to hate me!!!
I feel guilty ok... =_=
Reason I didn't credit you is very simple :
Prove Number 1
Ask Kai Yuan, my computer has a 'CHILD CONTROL'.
It shuts down my computer automatically at 10pm.
And I finished the post at 9.30pm+ something.
So, I was in a hurry and I was going to credit you
but the computer shuts down itself.
So I didn't credit you.
Don't hate me pleaaase.
Please luh, i feel guilty already. T_____T
I'm not like that Dhanya ok... =_=
Forgive and forget please.
I don't want any war with anyone.
Please luh.
Forgive me, please.
I'm begging you. T_T
I know I'm long-winded but I'm really really really sorry.
AND!!~~
Today I went to Kovan.
Kovan's gardening tools shop.
Near the MRT and Bus Stop.
Amelyn didn't know where it is so...
I asked my dad to look at the Google SG Map.
FOUND IT!
=)
I bought some small coloured pebbles and coloured sand.
Pebbles.
I bought green and orange sand.
I cannot find Begonia plant!!!
SHIIIT!
There are 5 gardening tools shop!!!
How am I going to go each and everyone to see whether they have it or not!?!
But I thought I saw Coleus in the first shop.
But I'm not sure.
So, I continued to the third SHOP.
The Uncle says that Coleus is in the first shop.
=_=l
I need to go back again.
Fa-ge luh.
Chee Roo Han Ma Neh!
Chee Bai!!
Help me to walk back again!
=_=l
I walked back.
Then I bought it.
Coleus plant.
When i went home...
Diaos..
I got a headache 'cause it's so complicateddd!!!
I don't even know how to make a terrarium~!
=_=
Aiyah, so I tried very hard and it became liddat :
YAYYYY~~
Ok, gotta go. Byebye.
And Sorry Sarah.