Vividity!

myblogentries

Sports Day

HI and GRATS to ALL the winners OF THIS SPORTS DAY !!!
SAY "YO" TO JUPITER ~ !
MY HOUSE IS FIRST IN PLACE !!!
GAHHHHHHH!!
I am a brownie so, I needa help the school 'YEOMEN SERVICES'.
Which I hate...
BECAUSE THIS STUPID SUN IS GETTING HOTTER !
AND MAKE MY SKIN ..
darker .. T_______________________T
Evelyn was getting lamer each day...
Eve (For short____x) : Si Qi ! Sit with me ~ !
Roschelle : Yea yea ! Sit with me ~ !
Me : Uh.. Uh.. (What am I suppose to do?)
Rosch (For short.......x) : SIT WITH ME !!
Eve : ME !
Rosch : ME ~~!!
Eve : I'm younger than you, Rosch, so let the smaller ones sit with the oldest one !
Me : Ahem, I'm not the oldest one...
(Looking at Mrs Ang..)
Eve : I MEAN NOT IN THIS BUS BUT THE BROWNIE SOCIETY IN THIS SCHOOL !!! phew ~ !
Me : I'm not still the oldest..
(Looking at Shi Ying... just in front of me..)
Rosch : AIYAH ! Let her be !
(Went back and sat with Mrs Ang)