Vividity!

myblogentries

There's two perverts in my school bus.

SJQ compared me, Zi Xuan and Gladys's boobs.
Alright, I was confirmed to be : A flat pancake.
Ok ok! I admitted, a flat pancake, is me!
I'm flat!
You know!
I AM FLAT!
Zi Xuan to him is : *Gulp* WHAT A HOTTEH !!! *Blushes deeply*
Duh, duh, duh.
Yea, yea, yea.
Her two things are bigger than mine.
That's good.
I won't be in the scene now.
That leaves Gladys, only.
And this means...
SJQ is surely deeply in love with Gladys...
BOOBS.
Which means...
Gladys have the biggest two things in my class.
PLEASE DON'T BLAME ME FOR THAT!
He said it!
I'll report it in reported speech!
He says directly to Xin Yi and the noob to him, ME.
Oh yeah, I'm noob?
In gaming only.
I don't play games a lot.
I just think that, games that are addictive to me are good-byes to my grades.
The three things I use the computer are...
  1. BLOGGING!
  2. ONLINE HOMEWORK!
  3. WATCHING-VIDEO IN MOBTV!
That's all.
What's wrong with that anyway?
I keep asking questions, don't argue back or answer me in my tagboard.
OKAY!
The main point of repeating this is :
THERE'S TWO PERVERTS IN MY SCHOOL BUS AND NOT IN THE SCHOOL!
Crappy enough, started with this conversation :
*BUMP!* I hit my head on the bus door.
Parinya : Haha! How careless you are!
Darius : SIQI! I want to sit with you~ *Shows me his lip*
Me : Hell no.
Parinya : You mean that or sit?
Me : This is A BIG HELL NO!
(THE THAT IS THAT!)
Darius : *Make a irritating noise that came from his mouth*
Me : Darius, STOP THAT!
Parinya : YOU LOVE KAI DI, right?
I kept quiet. Btw, I don't like him, he's just spouting nonsensical stuff.
Darius : Kai Di oui...~
Me : Darius, you're irritating.
Me : Oh yea, one thing I should tell you, there's two perverts in this bus.
Darius is trying to be blur.
Darius : Who?
Me : Who else? You and Parinya.
Darius : Ooo! You're making me hot!
Me : DARIUS LUM YIP HOY!!
Darius : Ok ok, I'll shuddup. Before I do that, let me ask you a simple question.
Me : What?
Darius : Do you have puberty?
*I jumped up*
Me : Darius, you dirty-minded crap! How can you even ask that?
Parinya : She must have it, that's why.
Me : Ahem, then, do you have it?
(My brain tells me that puberty is so every growing teenage, isn't it?)
Parinya : OF COURSE NOT! I'm not a girl!
Me : Then,
(Took out my HE Book)
Me : Why this says that puberty is for everyone?
(Pointing at the male part.)
Parinya stared at me.
Parinya : You're a super pervertic girl, sia!
Me : You're even.
(Looks outside.)
Me : Got to go, buuaizx!
^^;
So, buaixz to you all too~