Vividity!

myblogentries

Arhlalas!

Has it been me or the class? Miss Mas seems to be being backstabbed all around the clock. Sorry, if Miss Mas read my blog, my mind will just shut down like a computer, all sorts of memories and datas will disappear and I'll be a nerd, sucking my thumb, like a newborn baby that wants milk. Well, I've been thinking - Is my posts getting shorter? Oh well, Dhanya noted me on that on the chatting box. I'll never know when I'll lose interest to it. But, I wish I won't. My memories that I forgotten are here, stored here! I wish I would continue blogging until the last breath from my mouth. That means I'm going to die. Just like this blog called, "Lao Zhar Bo". It is a blog created by a Mediacorp Artist that is an old lady, if you do not believe me, please go to Sgfriends.net and search for the Best of Blogs 2008. She's 4th in place. I really admire her in a way that she is old but still using the computer - I mean, most of our gandparents doesn't know much about modern technologies. Anyways, SJQ accused me right in the spot when we are lining up. ******! He really *****! He said I love KD but I don't! ****, I just hit him by my elbow, he turned around and scolded me! I was revenging, wasn't I? He keep trying to be a match-maker or something. } Match-makers are girls, mostly. He didn't admit but said, "I just say Xin Yi beautiful, cannot?" I argued back, "It's not that!" SJQ argued, "What?" I answered, "You said I like Kai Di!" SJQ turned around and face me, "I said you? I said Xinyi what!" Don't lie, I have the recorder inside my phone. All recorded, if Blogger has Recorder Uploads, I will upload it! This is one gossip that makes the whole blog full } It replies to Dhanya tag.