Vividity!

myblogentries

Crazy about Sasuke

Chery is crazy about Sasuke, maybe if she is online in MSN now, I might send her this Mr. Adorable picture of Sasuke. Well, if only a miracle happens... Anyways, I have a new friend, Jalyn. Her name is unique. I thought that it was a spelling error but, it wasn't. Her name is really Jalyn! I thought it's Jaslyn. *Laughs* Oh, I also tested lighting a bulb by a small solar cell. It was no use, the small solar cell has not enough energy to light up such a big bulb so, I used a battery then.
Isn't that cool? I was holding the circuit and my father was taking a photo of it. Actually, in Primary 5 we did it in school. That time I was in the "A" class then. Mr Tan Kian Tee was our form teacher. He is still teaching now, but other classes, not 6A. I wonder how is he now... Well, I have a video to share too. It is quite funny, I think. My mother was playing ball with my neighbour child, she's also called Vanessa. But her surname is Teo. *Laughs* Watch it now, it's quite funny!



L-O-L. I'm laughing off my wits! I found this icon, PIKACHU #1 HITTING PIKACHU #2! I don't watch Pokemon anymore but I still remember Ash and his gang. And Diamond and Pearl Pokemon is coming up. Look at here : I'm a noob and I cannot scare people and I'm mad and I stare. This description is for the picture below...


O-k! So, what's the next thing? Oh oh oh... any funny videos, I should ask... This is totally copyrighted to Youtube and Yanting. Thanks to them, I read through Yanting's blog and got the code, so... TADA!



{C} Yanting && Youtube !