Vividity!

myblogentries

Food Wars

I read an article about Food Wars {16 April 2008 ; My News ; World ; A9} in a newspaper called "My Paper". They say, "As food prices go up, so have tensions in developing countries around the world." The using of soya has increased to 87% and using of wheat has increased to 130%. The up changing eating habits : Meat consumption in China per capita - In 1980, they only use 20kg. In 2007, it actually increased to 50kg!

Look at this child! Her hair, her eyes, her nose, her whole body! I really pity her. This image is scanned by me and I found it in the same newspaper. Well, the girl on top of my name inside the image is actually a brush! Hahas, thanks to Jalyn again, she teached me how to use one. Thanks to Pootato for the brush download!

I don't like the feeling of this because the up world population growth has generally increase a lot (billions) throughout the whole years! If we estimate how much the world population growth is in 2025, it would be... 8.0 billion! As we go on to 2050, it'll increase to 9.2 billion... If only we weren't as evil as Akatsuki... it would not be like that.