Vividity!

myblogentries

FREAK IS FREAK!

This is so sweet! I love it! Otters are holding hands!!! CUTE!!!


Hi, friends! I've changed my template and edited it in 3 days, that's so bad.

God. Tan Xin is so funny today. While having our Science Exam today, he whispered, "Xinyi..." I glanced at him. He noticed it and looked at me, "What?" he was whispering but fierce. Then, he made a funny face at me. "Go die lah!" I exclaimed in a soft sound. What a nuisance Tan Xin is!

On Tuesday, after we had our Maths paper, "Annie!" Serene exclaimed with joy. (Ew, that's not a word for a pervert like her.) "Pass this to Alicia!" The note wasn't closed so I took a peek, it says in Chinese, "Zhua Zhua! Lend me your Da Mu Zi!" Who is 'Zhua Zhua'? Alicia isn't Zhua Zhua, is she? Oh... It was a nickname by Serene to Alicia : Alicia's full name is Alicia Zhua Pei Xuan. Her surname is Zhua, that's why Serene call her "Zhua Zhua". Anyways, it's a very irritating for someone to actually call you that.

"Annie, pass it back." Alicia replied, I thought this was not the reply she should say... Oh, she has already written something on it, "You think I would?"

L-O-L, the "Zhua" Serene used came out in Chinese Paper the next day! Lucky I've read it, or else I won't know how to pronounce that word. Actually, Zi Xuan and her friends thought that m the spy. I know I'm not. That freak is the spy but put her "spy" place to me! Know how she did it? After recess, when Zi Xuan and her friends are around, she shouted, "I know who is the spy! The spy is Si Qi!" Hell!!! I'm not. I scolded her anyways. I told Zi Xuan I'm not the spy. But she says that the freak told her I am the spy. FREAK IS FREAK!

Hello? I really wanted to shout, "WHAT THE DUCK!" Ecams are already giving me stress and this people are even giving me more. No wonder during the Science Exam I keep cursing the freak. Oh, shut down, brain.