Vividity!

myblogentries

Fungus that eats CD


THANK YOU YAN TING!! For uploading this video into your blog and I saw it and post it into SGfriends and it became featured. THANK YOU LOTS!

Hi friends! Look at this CD, my father was searching for my Game CD and he accidentally knocked on a CD folder and this CD popped out. The CD flew to the ground and a soft bang was heard, I approach to the CD and saw this, I touched it then ask my father, "Why is this CD's silver thingy rusted?" I know, rusted is not for CDs bu the CD's cover was eaten up by VIRUS. No, actually it is a FUNGUS. Cool! But I'll need to wash my hands afterthat. Ew! I've just touched a fungi on a CD! How gross! It's like yeast growing on bread. Hahas, someone already found this out in the year 2001. I'm so outdated because I never read the news that time.. Hey! I'm just 12 minus 7 years old that time! How you expect me to read the newspaper, eh? Oh my god! I went to Yahoo and wanted to search for details for the CD Fungi and on the main page I saw, "An Actor From "Harry Potter" Dead". Read the news here.