Vividity!

myblogentries

M.A.D.D Day

Today's life is below this best friend thing.
Wall of Fame Best Friends :
(Letters behind are their surname)

  1. Chery, T (From 6B)
  2. Maha, L (From 6B)
  3. Gladys, S (From 6B)
  4. Wendy, T (From 6B)
  5. Shi Ying, T (From 6C)
  6. Ying Yin, L (From 6C)
  7. Shu Yi, H (From 6D)
  8. Cheryl, T (Online Friend, but she rock!)
  9. Shi Hui, T (From 6C, also, my so-called sister)
  10. Chantelle, L (From 5B)
  11. Eileen, P (From 5C)
  12. Rebecca, M (From 5A)
  13. Shi Qi, T (From De Yi Secondary School, Shi Ying's sister)
  14. Yan Ting, C (From TGPS before, my senior)
  15. Jeanie, N (From 6E)
  16. Jalyn (Online friend, but she is so kind!)
  17. Ya Hsin, C (From 6A)
  18. You Jia, L (From 6A)
  19. Christine, T (From EM3)
  20. Claudia, A (From 6E)

How did you meet #14 ? (Yan Ting)
When I'm Primary 3, she is the assistant head and I'm just a normal prefect, we met in the school bus, when she's P5..

What would you do if you didn't meet #1 ? (Chery)
Well, joy won't happen much, I think.

What if #9 and #20 dated ? (Shi Hui and Claudia)
God! Shi Hui is so popular in school and Claudia is not known by half of the school! I don't think Shi Hui will become friends with her, or even LOVERS, because I believe they are not lesbians!

Will #6 and #17 date ? (Ying Yin and Ya Hsin)
Oh, don't freak me out! Ying Yin is from 6C and Ya Hsin is from 6A! They don't even know each other!

Describe #3 . (Gladys)
Gladys, huh? Gladys is naughty, playful, witty and daredevilish! I'm saying this because she just hit on both sides of my kidney parts!

Describe #7 . (Shu Yi)
Rawrs, people! She's so sweet! Gladys says, "She's my pillow!"

What would you do if #18 confesses to you that he likes you ? (You Jia)
Is You Jia a lesbian?

What language does #15 speak ? (Jeanie)
Jeanie? She speaks Thai, English and Chinese. She's so cute, too!

You ever date #4 ? (Wendy)
Dating?! I only hang out with her, is that called dating anyways? And oh, we only meet for projects and stuffs.

Would you ever date #1 ? (Chery)
Dating? I call it a game!

Is #19 single ? (Christine)
Not sure, I think she have a
boyfriend.

What's #10's last name ? (Chantelle)
Lai. (:

Would you ever be in relationship with #11 ? (Eileen)
No. But, I know she like Teppei Koike ALOT and Nicholas Zhang Dong Liang!!

What would you do if #1 and #5 is going out ? (Chery and Shi Ying)
Wow, they EVER hang out before! I was with them!

Who is #8's best friend ? (Cheryl)
RAWRS! She wrote in her blog that I'm her 5th best friend and this Cheryl is not from TGPS!

Do you miss #12 ? (Rebecca)
Quite, I miss scaring and killing her. LMAO!!

What does #15 look like ? (Jeanie)
Jeanie, huh? Jeanie looks like a cute little girl holding a balloon on her hand.

Have you even been inside #13's house ? (Shi Qi)
Even she does let me, Mother won't let me go.

School of #3 ? (Gladys)
Teck Ghee Primary School, expect me to say it a billion times?!

Where does #6 live ? (Ying Yin)
Ang Mo Kio.

What's your favourite thing about #5 ? (Shi Ying)
Rawrs! She can be playful when excited.

Have you seen #2 naked? (Maha)
No way! Maha isn't my Barbie doll!

} ABOUT TODAY
Yo, p-p-l! M.A.D.D Day today! Yo-yo, madness! Watcha doin' ane'hways? Ahoy, matey! } Ahem ahem ahem! Arhlalalala! Pirate talking, beat-box, American's slang... OH WELL! I AM MAD ABOUT TODAY! :D Miss Li Yue Jiao is so cute when she's on stage! She was giggling and so shy because 6 men were surrounding her, singing her a "True Love" song. Everyone was laughing, alrights. Close your eyes and think how will your form teacher look like when she's on stage... Think... MISS MAS? Oh! Miss Mas huh? She'll definately dance, jiggle, laugh. OR! Too sensitive to tell the men what's her name!